Mistletoe By Justin Bieber

Luke: “Aye, love, the wise men followed the star, the way I followed my heart and it led me to a miracle.”

You were at the Hemming’s house for Christmas. You were helping Liz out with cooking the Christmas dinner. She was telling you stories about Luke and his brothers when they were younger and you found yourself laughing more than actually cooking. “Luke is such a cutie,” you mumbled to yourself. “So are you.” Luke said, wrapping his arms around you. You spun around and wrapped your arms around his neck as he placed his lips to yours. “How did I get so lucky?” he mumbled against your lips. You smiled, kissing him back. “I’m so glad I agreed to go out with the guys that night,” Luke whispered, staring into your eyes. “It led me to you.” You smiled. “I love you Luke.” “I love you more (Y/N).”

Calum: “Aye, love, don’t you buy me nothing, ‘cause I am feeling one thing, your lips on my lips. That’s a merry, merry Christmas.”

“What do you want for Christmas Calum?” you asked, sitting on his lap and pressing your lips to his. “Nothing.” he smiled, placing his hands on your knees. “No seriously cal, what do you want?” “I have everything I could want right on my lap.” Calum smiled, pressing his lips to your cheek. “Stop being such a cheesy boyfriend and tell me what you want.” you sighed, having to go through this every year. “Hmm…,” Calum said, leaning his head back. “Your lips on mine.” You rolled your eyes, standing up. “Fine you’re not getting anything.” you said, looking at him. “I told you what I wanted; your lips on mine.” he repeated. “Cal, you are such a dork,” you smiled, pressing your lips on to his. “But seriously, I’m going shopping. What do you want?”

Michael: “Kiss me underneath the mistletoe, show me baby that you love me so-oh-oh, oh, oh, ohhh.”

It was you, Michael and the guys spending time together on Christmas this year. It was also your first time spending Christmas with Michael so you were so excited but also nervous. It was Christmas Eve and you were watching a film with the guys, but you weren’t really paying attention because you were nervous, thinking Michael wasn’t going to like his presents. You had asked the guys to help you because you really didn’t know what to get him. “What’s wrong (Y/N)?” Michael whispered, pulling you closer to him. “Nothing,” you smiled. “Just excited for tomorrow.” “Me too, first Christmas together,” he smiled. “Does this mean we get to have Christmas sex?” You burst out laughing. “Michael!” you giggled. He stood up and pulled you up with him, the guys not paying attention to the both of you. He took you into the hallway and stopped. “Kiss me.” Michael said. “What?” you asked, looking up at him. “We’re under the mistletoe. Kiss me.” he smiled. You grinned and stood on your tiptoes, pressing your lips to his. “How about I show you how much I love you?” you whispered in his ear, taking his hand and leading him upstairs.

Ashton: “It’s the most beautiful time of the year. Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer. I should be playing in the winter snow, but I’mma be under the mistletoe.”

You were spending Christmas with Ashton and his family this year and to be honest you couldn’t wait until the day. You had all flown out to America as the boys needed to finish their recording. It was Christmas Eve and you and Ash were standing under the archway, your lips pressed together. “Ash, come on! There’s snow outside!” Harry yelled, coming back inside to get Ashton to go outside with him. “I’m busy.” Ash mumbled, pressing his lips back to yours again. “You can kiss (Y/N) later. It’s snowing!” Harry said, grabbing Ash’s hand and pulling him. “Ash go,” you laughed at how adorable your boyfriend and his younger brother are. “I’ll still be here.” You smiled. “(Y/N), you should come as well! You and Lauren and me and Ash!” Harry smiled. You thought it over for a bit and then nodded. “Sounds like a plan. We’re so gonna beat you.” You winked. “Oh you’re on.” Ash smirked, putting on his coat and shoes. This was going to be the best Christmas ever.