Christmas Eve

Calum: It was your first Christmas you were spending with Calum and he wanted it to special, so he planned a surprise for you. You had been out most of the day visiting family which gave Calum the perfect opportunity to go through with his plan. When you came home, you walked through the front door to Calum setting up the table in the dining room. On it there were candles of your favourite scent, petals from your favourite colour rose and a few crackers. You put down your bags and Calum walked through the the door from the kitchen. He was wearing skinny black jeans, a white shirt buttoned up to his neck and black vans. He leaned against the door fram with his hands in his held behind his back. He gave you a smirk, and you replied with a hige grin. He blushed, knowing already that you loved it. He walked over to you, and took off your coat, hung it up, then turned to face you, resting his hands on your hips and looked straight into your eyes. His eyes doing that thing where they do the smiling. He gave you a light peck on your lips, and whispered “Surprise, beautiful,” into your ear, sending chills down your spine. “It’s beautiful, Cal, I can’t even..-“, you stopped yourself mid-sentence as you looked around at the room and realised how much effort he had put into adding cute fairy lights around the room, it literally looked like something out of a fairytale. “It’s our first Christmas together and I want you to remember it. If Christmas Eve goes well, just imagine how perfect tomorrow will be.”, he said, moving his hands from your hips to your hands, holding them lightly. You smiled at the thought. “Then while your imaging that, imagine the rest of the Christmas’ we’ll be spending together.” Calum sat you down and brought in the meal he had made, which consited of a hot Turkey dinner and then chocolate sponge cake for desert. “Ha, and they boys said I would never cook for a girl!” Calum said to himself loudly, causing you to giggle as you remembered the videos the boys made about eachother on the 2nd birthday of 5 Seconds of Summer, and how much you used to fangirl over them.

 Ashton: You and Ashton didn’t have anything special planned for Christmas Eve. It was your second one together and both of you decided on having a relaxed night in together watching films all night. You had put on your favourite pyjama bottoms and threw on one of Ashtons sweatshrits, and curled up on the sofa with him. He ran into the kitchen before Home Alone started and made you both hot chocolate with cream and sprinkles and grabbed a blanket to wrap around you both. Half way through the film, Ashton turned to you. “Hey, [Y/N]?”. “Yes, Ashton?”, you replied, still looking at the tele, picking popcorn from the bowl. “Let’s go out.” he replied, as he snaked his fingers inbetween yours. “You want to go out? Where? It’s freezing out there, Ash,” you replied, pouting and moving closer towards him resting your head on his chest. “Yeah I know, but we’ll get wrapepd up, go for a nice walk somewhere and then grab a hot chocolate and then come back home, if you would like? Please, [Y/N]!”, he begged, putting on a whiney voice as he repeatedly poked your arm and cheek with his finger. “Fine!”, you gave in, running upstairs to get changed. You put on 3 jackets, a hat, scarf, gloves, thick jeans and your boots. You made sure you would not freeze. You both left the house and soon enough you both were deep in conversation as you told him a story. When your story had ended, you realised where you were. Ashton had taken you to your local beach, where you had both met for the very first time, when him and the boys played a little show for the fans. You looked around. It was night but it wasnt dark due to the Christmas lights surrounding and the snow on the floor glistened brightly, freshening every few minutes with new coats of white as more snow fell. Ashtons hands wrapped around to the front of your waist as he rested his head on your shoulder, his cold cheek touching yours, his beanie stopping the snow from resting and melting on his hair. “I’m standing in the most important place to me, in the most beautiful weather with the most precious girl in the world. I couldn’t be happier. I love you so much, [Y/N]. Merry Christmas,” he said softly into your ear, kissing your cheek. You closed your eyes and smiled as you felt the same emotins you felt when you first seen him in this very spot and as you felt the love and pride you feel for him now and for how far he had come. And you couldn’t be happier.

 Michael: It was your first Christmas you would be spending with your boyfriend Michael. You had only been together for 5 month, and both of you had decided not to do anything too special and that a night in, watching films with a lot of food and pizza was perfect. You had put on your comfiest and warmest clothes and walked downstairs of your house to wherer Michael was waiting for you to walk you to his house. You walked down the stairs and he looked up at you. His eyes opened wide and his mouth drifted open slightly. You looked so beautiful to him in your jogger bottoms and hoodie, you just looked so comfortable and at ease. He stood up, said goodbye to your parents, took your hand and led you out the door. You were at Michaels house within 20 minutes, but by that time you were freezing. He rushed you upstairs to wrap his quilt around you as he got some of the food downstairs and ordered the pizzas. You heard footsteps come up the stairs and he walked in, smiling. You smiled back and he set himself down next to you, laying on hise side. He leaned over you and pulled down some films from his shelf that were stacked up and he started to flick through them. “Right, okay, we have all the Home Alones, Polar Express, Jack Frost-” “Home Alone!” You interrupted him, as you jumped slightly with excitement. Michael shook his head and lauyghed as he stood up to put the film on. You got yourself comfortable in bed, pulling the quilt up to your neck, still shivering slightly. Michael looked at you and frowned and as he was about to lie in bed with you, the door rang. “Pizza time! Wont be long, babe.” He was back within minutes and he laid the pizzas out on the bed, showing you your choice. He got back into bed and cuddled up to you, warming you up in no time. The rest of the night consisted of Michael whispering cute things into your ear, light kisses, food and your favourite films with your favourite person in the world.

 Luke:"MORNING [Y/N], IT’S CHRISTMAS EVE, IT’S CHRISTMAS EVE, IT’S CHRISTMAS EVE OH MY GOD!", your boyfriend Luke shouted down the phone to you. You moved the phone a few centimetres away from your ear till he had stopped shouting. "I know, Luke! I’ve just woken up though! What are we doing tonight then?", you replied, rubbing your eyes and yawning. "Ooops, sorry [Y/N]. I have something planned. Be at mine for 7." H ewhispered down the phone. You smiled to yourself, "Okay Luke, see you then." "Yep, love you!" he replied, his excitement showing through his voice, "I love you, too," you answered back, then hanging up. You literally had no idea how you were going to spend your day, and you said around the house. You must have been starting to annoy your mam because she gave you money to go to the Cinema with your bestfriend, [Y/BF/N]. After, you went for a meal with her and had enough time to go home and get ready. You got home and chose your outfit, something comfy but still cute. Your Dad gave you a lift to Lukes, and as he dropped you off outside, Luke was walking towards the gate to greet you. He had on his jeans, black vans and a loose black top. He looked so perfect. "Hello sir", and he shook your Dads hand. You raised your eyebrow in confusion to as why he still calls your Dad ‘sir’, but your Dad liked it and he said hello back. "Look after my girl tonight mind, Hemmings!" your Dad said to Luke as he got into the car. "Always," he replied, taking your hand in his as he waved at your Dad. He took you into the house, the snow crunching underneath your feet. "The family’s out tonight, theyre having a meal and shouldnt be in till later." He called through to you from the kitchen as you took of your coat. You walked into the living room, and your eyes widened with amazement. Lukes living room was beautiful, he had decorated it perfectly. he knew how much you loved it when houses had that stereotypical Christmas look with stockings round the fire, cute christmasy fairy lights dotted around, candles and the christmas tree sparkling. "Luke, this is unreal." You told him, still looking around. "You like it? That’s good, I’ve been working on it for ages!" he spat out, giggling a bit. You raised your eyebrow aty him again, knowing he didn’t do it himself. "Fine, Ash helped! But most of it I did it myself." He walked over to you, and sat next to you. "You know I love you, right?", he said softly, you nodded. "Good," he smiled, "I’ve been working on something for a while now, and I wanted to do it for you tonight. I wanted it to be perfect but I’m pretty nerves so, I’m sorry if I mess it up." He finished, biting his lip. You nodded again, anxious to see what he had done for you. He pulled out his guitar, licked his lips, his tongue softly going over his lip piercing, and he started to sing. His fingers strumming the guitar , as if he was born knowing how to it, it coming so natuarlly to him. You could tell he was so nervous, he was concentrating so hard, looking at the floor, his eyes closing every now and again when he wouldhave to hit a higher or louder note, and his hand running through his hair whenever he had a few seconds break. When he had finished he looked up at your slowly, waiting for your approval. You were literally frozen in awe. "[Y/N]?" "That was perfect. You’re voice is perfect. You’re prefect.That was the best Christmas present I’ve ever had." You assured him, meaning every bit of it. He bit his lip again, then curving them into his beautiful smile. "I’m so happy! I love you, Princess!"