4th Of July

Ashton: Today was the 4th of July and every year your town has a festival. You and Ashton decided to go. When you guys get there you immediately go to the petting zoo. You literally had to pull Ashton by his collar away from the llamas. “But (Y/N) they’re so cool can we get one?” Ashton asked giving you puppy dog eyes. “No they spit everywhere” you said back. “fine” he pouted. “Lets go on some rides” you suggested. You ride a bunch of rides and then you started to get hungry. “Babe lets be real can we do what we are meant to do at carnivals?” you ask “Whats that?” he asked with his famous dimpled smile. “Eat a bunch of fried unhealthy food. What else?” you joked “I thought you would never ask” he giggled back. You guys ate pretty much everything you had funnel cakes, corn dogs, deep fried oreos, and slushies. “This is how we do it in the states” you joked. “Go big or go home I guess” he said with a smile. “Lets go play some games” you giggles and shook your head. You guys played many games and Ashton won you a giant banana. You noticed that it was getting dark out so you walked and found a nice area to sit and watch the fire works. You and Ash sat and talked and cuddled while you waited. Then all of a sudden the fireworks started and you both watched the beautiful colors in the sky.

Calum: Every year for the 4th of July you and your family have a cook out. You decided to invite Calum over today. When he gets there he says hello to your family and makes his way to you. “Hey baby” you said as you pecked his lips. “Hey” he said. “I have a stupid question?” he asked “what?” you giggled. “What is so special about today?” he asked a little embarrassed. “Its our countries independence. But don’t be embarrassed your not from here I don’t expect you to know that.” you said and he smiled. You both walk outside and walk over to the pool. You strip down to your swim suit and Calum takes his shirt off. You walk over to the edge and push Calum into the pool. “Hey that wasn’t nice” he pouted “I’m sorry” you say in between laughs. You jump in and you both swim around splashing each other. “The food is done” your mom yelled. You both get out of the pool and dry off and go get a plate of food. You look at the table and see hamburgers, hot dog, potato salad, potato chips, veggies and dip, and different pop (soda or whatever you call it). You get your food and sit at the table outside with your family. As your eating your mom is telling Calum embarrassing stories about you when you were a child. “Alright whose ready for dessert” you quickly suggest to change the subject. You and Calum finished your desserts and your brothers asked if you and Cal wanted to play cornhole. “Sure” you said “Alright Calum the object of the game is get the bean bag in the hole.” Your brother says and Calum nods. The game was over and your brothers won but you and Cal still had fun. You spent the day hanging out with Calum and your family and watched the fireworks from your backyard.

Luke: The boys were on tour in America and you had them over at your house today. You walked downstairs to greet them and invite them in. “Feeling patriotic today?” Luke asked as he kissed you on the lips. “Well today is the 4th of July so I decided to wear this.” you said pointing to your American flag crop top and American flag vans. “Oh” he said “What do you want to do today?” you asked the boys. “How about we just relax” Ashton suggested. “Sounds great I know you guys work really hard” you said with a smile. You all decided to watch a movie so you put one in and halfway through Michael complained that he was hungry. “I’ll go order some pizzas” you said. You order the pizza and return to the movie. “The pizza should be here in about 30 minutes” you said causing Michael to cheer. A half an hour later the door bell rings. You pay for the pizza and put it on the coffee table. “Dig in” you said with a smile. You walked into the kitchen and got drinks for everyone. “I have an idea for tonight but I have to go to the store to get the stuff to do it.” you said shoving your face with pizza. “Alright we can go to the store when we are done eating” Luke said. “It’s fine i trust you guys in my house while I run to the store for a little bit” you said. After you finished eating pizza you go to the store. You walk in and get a bunch of fireworks. You grabbed sparklers, roman candles, bottle rockets, and other things that explode in the sky. You head back to your house surprised to see that it isn’t a disaster. “Hey guys lets go out in the back yard” you said. “But its dark out” Calum whined. “That’s the point I got some fireworks” you said. You grab a lighter and head in your big backyard. You gave each of the boys a roman candle “Please make sure you point these away from you and do not point them at each other.” you say. The boys nod and have fun with the roman candles. You and Luke play with sparkler while the others get the bottle rockets. “Alright guys lets get to the big stuff” you said getting the bigger fireworks. You put Ashton in charge of lighting them while you and Luke cuddled and made sure they didn’t light each other on fire.

Michael: You were on the North American tour with Michael and you were on the road all day. You woke up in Michael’s cramped bunk and got out trying not to wake him up. You go and Skype your mom. “hey mom” you said into the webcam. “Hey (Y/N)” she says back. “Are you having the annual cookout today?” you asked. “Yeah, but it’s not going to be the same since you wont be there.” she replied. “I know I miss you guys like crazy and make sure you send me some pictures” you say with a smile. In the mean time you didn’t see Michael standing there until your mom pointed him out. “Hey (Y/M/N)” he said rubbing his eyes yawning. You all three continued to talk for a little longer until she had to go to get ready for today. You go to the back room and cuddle with Michael watching T.V. “(Y/N) whats wrong you have been upset since you talked to your mom.” Michael asked. “This is probably going to sound dumb but every year on the 4th of July we have this cookout with my family and this is the first year I won’t be there” you said. “Trust me I can make it all better” he said with a smile. You kissed him passionately when you were interrupted by Ashton walking in the room. The bus stopped to get gas at a Wal-Mart and you and Michael walk in and get a bunch of stuff that had American flags on them. You pick up some sparklers and snuck them onto the bus. The entire day you hung out with the boys and cuddled with Michael. That night you opened the window and lit the sparklers but they kept getting blown out from the wind. “Sorry this was a crappy 4th of July.” Michael said. “It was perfect because I’m with you” you said kissing him on the lips.

A.N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 4,000,000+ READS ON THE PREFERENCES. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST :-)