You Tell Him You Want To Wait For Marriage

Ashton: “Ashton” you back away after he proposes, “I can’t you’re not going to, you’re about to goon tour and going to be away for a while, I can’t, you’ll get bored no.” “Y/N, Y/N” he grabs your facein his arms, caressing your cheeks, “I’m not like him okay, breathe baby. I’m not going anywhere without you okay” he calms you down knowing that your last boyfriend ran out on you after you mentioned marriage. “I’m sorry I just, not yet Ashton.” you cry, leaning against his chest.

Calum: “Y/N” Calum grabs your hand, “Will you marry me?” You shake your head, “We just started dating Calum, I love you but I’m not ready to marry you yet.” You rushed. “Y/N” Calum stood up stepping closer to you, “I’ve loved you since you first walked into my life, I’m not going to change my mind I always want you.” You sigh, “Cal I love you know that, I can’t I’m sorry just I need you to respect that.” “I won’t stop till your mine, you know that right?” he asks, lacing your fingers together as you nod.

Luke: With Luke being a few years older than you, you figured the ideas of marriage would come around at some point. “Luke,” you sigh “I love you okay. You know that, but I don’t want to get married right now. We’re still young and we have our whole lives ahead of us, I don’t want to rush into anything” you whisper looking at the floor. “Y/N” he sighs, finger tipping your chin up to look at him, “I’m happy to wait,” he smiles “As long as I’m marrying you.”

Michael: “You don’t want to marry me?” He whispers, frown etching itself across his face. “No, no Michael I do just, not now. You’re about to go on tour again and I’m in my last year of uni I don’t think now is the right time.” You explain hoping he understands where you’re coming from. “So it’s not a no, it’s a not now?” he asks carefully. “Yes, of course I want to marry you Michael, just nothing bad it is going to happen if we wait.” “How did I get so lucky?” he asks pulling you in for a hug.