You Hurt Him

Ashton: it was Ashton’s 19th birthday. You laid in bed with him holding you like a teddy bear. His head nusseled into your neck. It was perfect. You smiled to yourself to think how lucky you were. After you to managed to get up you stood infront of Ash.
“You need 19 birthday punches now…” You said with a smile creeping onto your face. With those words ash got us and ran. You chased him till he was cornered. You began your punches. You figured that it wouldn’t hurt him because he was a big tough drummer boy. That was untill he tried to duck and get away. Your fist collided with his cheek.
“Fuck” he cursed holding his cheek.
“Shit Ash. I’m so sorry” you ran to his side and took him inside.

Calum: You and Cal were playing a game of football. Growing up in Australia you loved this game and used to play it all the time. Even know you were a girl. You and cal were running around and passing the footy around untill you triped him and he landed right on his face. He just laid there. You were sure if he was embarrassed or hurt.
“Oh my god Cal baby I’m so sorry”
“It’s fine” he said getting up and trying to act tough.
You could see all the dirt grazes up his arms and face. You pouted and tugged him into the room and cleaned him up. After that you made him feel a lot better ;)

Michael: you and Mikey were laying in bed and chatting like you always did. When you and him talked the deepest and darkest secrets came out of both of you. Some times funny and sometimes sad. You laid there with your fingers intwined with his as he sung to you. You went to hug him when you elbowed him right in the balls. He arched up and let out a curse grabbing his crotch and sitting up. You felt incredibly guilty.
“Mikey I’m so sorry!” You told him over and over again.
“Babe if you can make me feel better down there then I will forgive you.” He said smirking and getting up.

Luke: you and Luke were in a headed argument telling each other off and screaming at each other.
“Luke I am just annoyed at how much you look and perv at other girls !” You yelled now thinking about it tears welling in your eyes.
“Well (Y/N) maybe you shouldn’t be such a clingy whore!!” He yelled twice as loud.
With those words you ran up to him sobbing and slapped him right across the face and ran up to your room, not long after you felt Luke climb in next to you whispering that he was sorry and that he loved you.