She Looks So Perfect

Calum:Your Lipstick Stain Is A Work Of Art

He stood in front of the full length mirror pulling down the collar of his shirt, stretching it and grinning and groaning all at the same time. “Calum, what are you doing?” you asked and he spun around and popped a few buttons so you could see his chest where a bright red lipstick stain rested right next to his tattoo. “Oh.” you squeaked and Calum just smiled. “It’s a real piece of art isn’t it? (YN), you really know where to kiss me to make me feel happy.” You giggle and took a step closer to him, putting a hand over the lipstick stain. “Well, maybe, if we stay in tonight instead of going out tonight, i can make a few more works of art on you.” Calum cocked his eye at you and started to push you back to the bed, hovering over you. “Mind if i let you put a few pieces of work on you?” You nod. “Do what you must, baby. I’m your canvas.”

Michael:Standing There In My American Apparel Underwear’  (His POV)

I walked into the bedroom after a long day of recording, glad to finally be home and off of my feet. I was sore from head to toe, until i walked into my shared bedroom with (YN) that is. “Babe?” i asked and she turned around, only in my shirt and what looked to be my underwear. “What are you wearing?” She was on her knees on the bed now and she gave me a knowing smile. “Your clothes. Obviously.” I laughed and started to take off my own clothes, getting down to my boxers before i walked over to the bed right in front of her, my hands going under the shirt and pulling it over her head. “What are you doing?” she asked with a smirk and i held her close to me, my hands travelling lower and lower down her body. “Just getting my clothes back for now. You can have them back later, but for now, i’ve got another purpose for them.” “What’s that?” “On the floor, we’ve got some business to take care of.”

Luke:I’ve got your name tattooed in an arrow heart’ (His POV)

"Baby, i’ve got something to show you." I yelled when i walked into the house and saw (YN) waiting for me on the couch. "What is it baby?" she asked getting up from her spot on the couch, pausing whatever it was she was watching on the television. "I’ve got something to show you." i repeated, getting more and more nervous as i was about to reveal what i had gotten done earlier to her. She laughed. "You already told me that, Luke, what is it you want to show me." "This." I say and lift my shirt over my head, dropping it on the floor. (YN)’s eyes found the bandage under my left rib cage. "Luke, what’s that?" "It’s your name." i say quietly as i peel the bandage away slowly to show her what i had done. Her name in an arrow heart. She was about to lean forward and touch it, but pulled her fingers back at the last minute, not wanting to touch something so sensitive. "You didn’t have to do that, Luke, i love it, but i don’t want you to have to go through pain for me." "I’d go through a war for you, (YN)!"

Ashton:I got your ripped skinny jeans on the floor’ (His POV)

We laid in bed next to each other, my arms wrapped tightly around her naked body. “That was fun.” she said and i laughed. “Yeah, it was. Sorry about your jeans, i know those were your favorite.” She nodded and sat up so that she was straddling my waist. “Yeah, about those, Irwin. What are you going to do to replace them? You can’t just rip my favorite skinny jeans and let it go, you owe me.” she had a knowing smirk on her face and i squirmed underneath her. “What would you like me to do to make it up to you babe? First i can get you a new pair then, well how about we make that second, first, i can,” i began and flipped her over so that i was on top, looking down on her. “First, we can go for round 2, i don’t know about you, but i’m ready to go again.” She smirked. “And my ripped skinny jeans are forgotten.” I leaned down to kiss her neck. “For now.”