Trick Or Treating

Michael: Your twin daughters went as Rapunzel and Cinderella and they were so happy with everything as they ran up to each door while you and Michael waited at the end of the driveway. “You guys get a lot of candy?” Michael asks as you guys head to the next house. Naiomi who was dressed as Cinderella giggled. “Yeah, but i want more!” Your other daughter, Becky, dressed as Rapunzel giggled in agreement with her sister. “We’re princesses daddy, we need more candy!” You punched Michael in the shoulder as stealthy as you could manage. “If they get sugar buzzes, you’re staying up with them while i sleep peacefully!”

Ashton: “I’m Tigger!” your son ran around shouting at the top of his lungs and you shook your head. “Can you believe we just got back from trick or treating and he’s still going strong!” you ask Ashton with a laugh and he just shakes his head. “And just to think he hasn’t even had a piece of candy yet!” “Should we let him have some tonight?” Ashton shrugged his shoulders as he snuck a chocolate bar from the bucket. “If he doesn’t get any tonight, i’ll probably have it all gone by the morning.” Your son ran back in and hopped in front of Ashton and grinned. “Can we go trick or treating again? I want more candy!” You cocked your eye at Ashton who shook his head. “You’ve got enough candy, want some?”

Luke: “Our kids are definitely making sure they’ll be remembered!” you mumble as your daughter, dressed as Katniss, your older son, dressed as a football player, and then your baby son dressed as Nemo walked up to the next house to ask for candy. “You’re the one who let them decide what they wanted to be.” he reminded you and you groaned. “Yes, but, oh what the hell, they’re happy and they’re getting candy what could be better?” Luke chuckles as your kids come running back to you, showing you the candy they’d just gotten. “Another house?” he asked and the kids shook their heads. “No, we tired of walking, let’s go home and eat candy.”

Calum: “A minion, you’re dressing the baby up as a minion!” Calum says as you just giggle, finishing up your baby’s costume. She just cooed at you and you cooed back. “Yes, Calum, just because she’s only 3 months old does not mean that she shouldn’t be allowed to dress up for Halloween and go trick or treating.” “She can’t eat the candy!” he reminds you as you stand up, and hand her over to him. “Yes, but we can use her to get candy that we can eat.” Calum shakes his head as he smiles at his daughter. “You are a cute minion baby girl, now let’s see how much candy you can get for mommy and daddy! Where’s my candy bucket?”