How He Finds Out Your Pregnant

Michael: You knelt on your knees, your head in the toilet, Michael holding your hair as you finished throwing up. “(Y/N), are you okay? This isn’t normal?” He asks, “No I’m fine.” You reply back, flushing the toilet. “You aren’t acting normal, I made you Pizza earlier and you had a disgust face and threw up, you never turn down Pizza.” He says, as you just fall into his chest crying. “I’m so sorry,” You cry, face in his chest. “What are you sorry about, (Y/N)?” He questions as you cry more. “I’m pregnant.” You tell him, expecting a bad reaction. Michael smiled, “You didn’t have to cry, you could have just told me.” You sniffle as he wipes away your tears. “So you’re not mad?” You ask as he shakes his head, “Of course not, why would I be mad?” Michael asks, adding a soft chuckle. “Because your career, I thought I would have ruined it.” He smiles, kissing your lips softly, “You’ll never ruin my career, and a new family member will be added to the 5SOS family.”

Calum: You and Calum were enjoying your regular “Lazy Saturday” when you started feeling a bubbly feeling in your stomach. You cringe as he looks to you, “Are you okay (Y/N)?” Calum asks, stopping the movie. “I’m fine,” You lie, cuddling back into his chest as the feeling came back. You bolt up from the couch, running to the bathroom with your hand over your mouth, keeping the puke from coming out. When you get to the toilet, you immediately hurl, feeling so much better. Calum follows behind, “Are you okay baby?” Calum questions as you flush the toilet and stand up, “Brush your teeth and go lay down,” He tells you as you brush your teeth, going back to the living room. Calum goes through the drawers, looking through the cabinets, trying to find the medicine. He open the mirror door and grabs the Advil, also seeing a little white stick sitting there, grabbing it as he saw the +Pregnant on it, finding three more of them in the trash. Walking back into the living room, holding the pregnancy test in his hand, “Why didn’t you tell me?” He asks, looking at the test. “I-I-I didn’t want you to get mad,” You say, stuttering as you felt tears prick in your eyes. “I’m not mad. I’m actually really excited about this.” Calum tells you, smiling as he placed his hands on your stomach. “You are going to be loved Baby (Y/L/N)-Hood.”

Ashton: You and Ashton were out in public, with Ashton’s arm around your waist as you all walked to the nearest Starbucks’s, tensing up as you all walked closer, remembering what the Doctor’s said. No Coffee. "(Y/N), do you want the regular?" Ashton asks, as you nod, just going with it. After you get your order and begin to walk back out to do more shopping. "Babe, you haven’t drunk any of your coffee, is there something wrong with it?" Ashton questions as you all sat down at a bench in front of an Aeropostale. Your heart pounds faster as Ashton stares at you, "Tell me the truth," Ashton says, "I can’t drink coffee." You tell him as you try an avoid eye-contact. "Why not," He questions. "I’m pregnant," You tell him as his jaw drops, "You’re what?" He asks. "I’m pregnant." You tell him once again as he begins to smile. "So, my baby is in there." Ashton says as you nod, he smiles bigger, kissing your lips. "Our baby Irwin,"

Luke: 5SOS was performing on stage at the very moment as you sat in the Doctor’s office, getting an ultra-sound for you fourth month of pregnancy. Your boyfriend, Luke, still didn’t know. You didn’t show easily but did have a baby bump. You and your best friends decided to tell Luke. Luke, Michael, Ashton, and Calum were all goofing off on stage as (Y/B/F/N) told the Michael, Calum, and Ashton to distract Luke as they pulled up the ultra-sound. “Happy Birthday Luke,” Michael says as they turn him to face the screens on stage. One of you and one of your best friends in the room with you and the other was the live ultra-sound of his baby with the words, “BABY HEMMINGS” above it. “I’m gonna be a father.” Luke says as the boys cheer.