You Fall Asleep While Doing a Twitcam with Him

Ashton: When you lean your forehead against his neck and sigh, he smirks and twists his hand around so to be able to rest it on your cheek. He soothingly starts to rub his thumb across your cheek, calling out answers to various questions that catch his eye. He stops on one, though, and smiles, “They want to know how we met, babe. I guess, if she wants to tell it, then we can explain it all to you lot.” When a light snore erupts, he quizzically looks down at you and then chuckles before giving a light shrug to the camera.

Calum: He hums a low tune while he scrolls through the questions, adding a little dance after a while and chuckles when people begin tweeting him about it. “You guys like that dance, huh? What if I did it on stage now? Just jerked my head like this.” He laughs harder when fans begin explaining how they thought that was a brilliant idea and he looks over to where you sit across the room, about to ask you your opinion on his few moves when he realizes you’re sleeping. He simply smiles adoringly, causing the fans to bombard him with questions as to what had suddenly captured his attention.

Michael: His hand is gently messaging your upper thigh and your head is resting against his shoulder while his glittering eyes are staring intently at the screen, scanning through the multitude of questions that are flooding in. The catch on one that has your name typed in it and he leans in a little to read the tweet. He chuckles then and glances over at you, lovingly pecking the top of your head when he’s noticed that you’ve dozed off before signaling that the he’d have to be quiet from now on.

Luke: As Luke gives an update on the band, you lean back in your chair and try to stifle a big yawn, though it ends up escaping. He smiles in the midst of his speech and turns to offer you a pretty smile, reaching for your hand before he continues on. A few minutes later and he’s finished; all the fans are updated and he can now begin answering questions. When he asks you about your answer to one he’s chosen and hears no reply, he gently squeezes your hand and quickly glances over his shoulder. He chuckles before mumbling, “Guess it’s just me now.