You're In Class Together

Ashton: You were sitting in math class, not really paying any attention to what your teacher was saying, instead you were daydreaming about the boy next to you. His name, Ashton Irwin. He’d steal a few glances at you as well, you’d blush, he’d smile, and you’d both keep your feelings for the other hidden inside. That was, until your teacher put everyone into partners with the person sitting next to them, when it was time to start working, you and Ashton smirked at each other. “My house or yours? To work on this project or whatever shall happen after?” he says and you smile. “Wherever you want to go.”

Luke: “I’m not very good with all this science stuff, i’m sorry.” you mutter, not looking into the eyes of your lab partner. He laughs, and you instantly relax. “It’s alright, it’s simple and i’ll show you, okay?” you nod as Luke does the experiment project with ease. “How do you know all this?” you ask, clearly in surprise. He laughed again. “I guess it just comes naturally to some.” “And not to others.” you say. “With the test coming up soon, do you mind if we arrange a study date or something? I could use some extra help with this.” Luke smiled. “Yeah, we’ll start today, my place, i’ll give you a ride.”

Michael: “I’ve never seen a girl who is amazing at creating video games, like you.” he says and you laugh as you continue to look at the screen in front of you. “What? Girls’ can’t be gamers like you boys?” Michael put his hands up in defense. “No, not what i was trying to say, it’s just, i don’t know very many pretty girls who can do what you’re doing.” “And just think we get a grade for doing this in here.” he nods. “My parents said i’d never get to sit in class and mess with video games the entire time.” “Your parents were wrong. Maybe after school we can go back to your place or mine and play some mindless video games all day, sound good?” “Sounds great!”

Calum: “What did he just say?” you hear the boy behind you ask and you shake yourself out of your daydream. “I have no idea, i spaced out, sorry.” “It’s alright, i spaced out too, looks like we’re both at a loss here.” You laugh. “Yeah, i don’t think it’s that important though.” you say motioning towards the teacher at the front of the room. “What makes you say that?” “Look, even the teacher’s asleep, Calum.” “You know my name?” “You apparently know mine when you said it the entire time you were asleep in class.”