Give Me Love By Ed Sheeran

Ashton-“And it’s been awhile but I still feel the same, maybe I should let you go.”

"Y/bff/n I’ll be fine!" You assured her after about the third time she called you that night. This was the night Ashton’s flight back to Australia would be landing. You weren’t going to the airport though. Before he went on tour, he’d broken up with you, saying that your long-distance relationship wouldn’t work. Saying it’d only hurt the both of you. It wasn’t a mutual agreement, he just ended it. Now it was 4 months later, 11o’clock at night, and he was finally back home. You had been trying to get over him so you decided to just stay home and watch tv. It had been 4 months yet you still feel the same. You were slowly drifting off to sleep when you heard a knock on your door. "Coming." You shouted lazily as you got up to answer it. "Hello-" You started to say before you realized who it was. Ashton was standing at your door again, with his hood up and drenched in rain.

Luke-“Give me love like never before. Cause’ lately I’ve been craving more.”

Lately you’ve noticed that Luke had been acting a bit down. He just seemed so stressed and sad over something. Everytime you tried to get him to tell you, he’d just act like it’s nothing. He ended up pushing you away, you tried to call him, or knock on his door but he never would answer. Even the boys had started to get worried. You sat at home, just trying to imagine what he was so freaked out about. You were interrupted when your phone began to ring and seeing who it was, you didn’t even hesitate to answer it.” Hey Luke.” You smiled. It started to fade when you heard the condition he was in. “Hey y/n. Could you maybe come over right now? I really need to talk to you.” He stuttered, sounding like he’d been crying.

Michael-“You know I’ll fight my corner, and that tonight I’ll call ya’, after my blood, is drowning in alcohol.”

You and Michael had gotten into a fight a few days ago. Both of you were pretty stubborn so neither of you would admit you were wrong, which resulted in neither of you talking to each other since then. You still talked to the boys since you were all friends. Last you’d heard from them was that Michael was going to some party at god knows where tonight. You had invited a few friends over tonight to help take your mind off of it.”So have you talked to Michael yet? What’s he up to?” She asked. “I don’t know I heard hes going to some party tonight. Hes probably just gonna go get wasted and do something stupid.” You answered. “It’s not like I care though. He can do what he wants, he’s not my problem anymore.” You continued,not making eye contact because you both knew saying you don’t care is a lie. She was about to say something when your phone started ringing.” Who is it?” She questioned. You looked down to see Michael’s name lighting up your screen. “Hold on.” You replied, not answering her question as you got up and left the room to answer it. “”Hello?” You said. “Y/n?” You heard Michael’s voice slur sloppily through the phone.

Calum-“All I want, is the taste that your lips allow.”

"Calum you’re insane!" you yelled at him. You two were getting into a fight over your boyfriend who you’d just broken up with. You get that he’s your bestfriend and everything but he didn’t have to be so protective. "I’m being insane?! At least I’m not delusional like you, why is it that you keep going after the same type of guys? Do honestly not see what you’re doing? Do you even know how much it sucks to have to watch you go through this this many times?" He yelled "No one said you have to!" You shot back. "I’m doing this because I care! But it’s not doing me any good because your obviously too stupid to realize that you just need to get over him and see whats right in front of you!"he shouted, not even thinking about what he’d just said. He expression went from furious to a look of frustration, with maybe a little bit of disappointment in himself at the words he’d just said as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Wait. I swear to god I didn’t mean that." He spoke softly and apologetically. "No your right. I’m an idiot for even wanting to be able to trust anyone anymore" you replied as you headed towards the door. "No y/n wai-" he started to say before you slammed the door shut.