Child Opens Up Special Christmas Present

Luke: “I open?” the tiny voice asked as he wobbled over on his tiny chubby legs towards the box in Luke’s possession. Luke grinned down at his ten month old son. “Yeah, you open. Mommy helped me pick it out!” the ten month old, Mason, sat down with a thump and with Luke’s help, opened the box and revealed a Spongebob Cushion pillow. “Mine?” he asked again and both you and Luke grinned at your little boy. “Yep, it’s all yours!”

Calum: “Can we open presents now?” Caylee asked and both you and Calum glanced at the presents under the tree. “Christmas isn’t til tomorrow.” you reminded the 8 year old but she didn’t care. “Please? Just one tonight, the rest tomorrow?” Calum heaved himself off the couch and came back with a box in his arms that he handed to your daughter. She tore the paper off and squealed once she saw the inside of the box. “A GUITAR JUST LIKE DADDY’S! THANK YOU!”

Michael: “You can’t say we didn’t try for her first Christmas.” Michael began and handed you the teddy bear in the hospital bed. “Her very first Christmas, and she was born on it.” Michael grinned and put the teddy bear, as best he could, in the tiny newborn’s hands. “Yes, but, on Christmas, no child should go without a gift, no matter how young they are. I hope she’ll cherish this when she gets older.”

Ashton: “Ryan! Open presents!” you called and he bounded from his room and onto the floor in front of you and Ashton, until he saw the mega huge box behind the tree. “What’s that? Is it mine?” Ashton chuckled. “It’s all for you.” “Can i open the big one first?” You shrugged. “Go ahead, why not, you may like what’s inside it.” Ryani ran for the box that was taller than him and was careful as he unveiled a drum set. Once he saw it, he stared wide eyed at Ashton. “Can you teach me?”