He's Afraid Of Losing You

Michael: He’s always afraid that you’ll find someone better. Always afraid that you’re gonna find someone that is always there for you and one day he lets you know it. “Maybe someone who doesn’t leave you for months at a time, would be better for you, (YN).” he says randomly one night at dinner to which you drop your fork, get out of your seat, make your way over to his seat, push his chair out, sit on his lap and kiss him and hold his face close to yours as you speak. “No one else for me, you’re my only choice, Michael! My only choice that i want!”

Luke: You were at a party, having a great time with Luke by your side. You’d sneak a glance over to a few of the other guys, but it was nothing serious, just playful joking, they knew you didn’t want them, you had Luke and he was all you wanted in your life, but he didn’t think so. “You keep staring at other guys.” “They mean nothing, Luke.” “Then why do you keep looking?” You smirked. “It means you keep an eye on me and i like it when you keep an eye on me, makes me feel loved and protected, don’t worry about losing me Luke, you’ll never lose me!”

Calum: “Don’t you want to be with someone who doesn’t get made fun of all the time? I mean, not a day goes by where someone doesn’t make fun of me, (YN)!” You shake your head. “Cal, i make fun of you.” He smiled. “Yes, but i know you’re joking and actually love me, they don’t! They’re all serious about what they say to me!” You sit up and look at him. “Calum, listen to me, right here, right now. I don’t want anyone else to be mine, i want you to be the only one i am with. I don’t care if people make fun of you, because i’ll bitch them out and you know i will!” Calum chuckled. “Yeah, i know you will.”

Ashton: “I’m not as handsome as Leonardo is. I can’t sing like your Kevin Richardson does. I’m not the perfect guy that you dream of, (YN)!” Ashton says as he runs around the room packing his stuff. You start screaming at him to stop. “ASHTON! Stop! I don’t want you to leave, i want you to stay! I don’t care if you’re nothing like them, i don’t! I love you for you, if i wanted that, then i wouldn’t be here, so since i don’t want that, and i want you, i’m here! Why do you not see that i love you?” his eyes went wide. “You love me?” you nod your head. “Yeah, i have for a while, i love you more than anything, Ashton, please don’t go!” He smiled and pulled you in for a hug. “I love you too!”