He Finds Out You Self Harm

A/N: WARNING MAY BE TRIGGERING

Ashton: Ashton sat across from you on the bathroom floor, a first aid kit between you two. He had your left wrist in his grasp, ever so gently he continued to wrap it in gauze. He kept his gaze down at you as you sat across from him, silent. Today was a bad day, the demons in your head screaming louder then usual, making you hate every inch of your skin. You had gone to the washroom in a haze, going in the medicine cabinet and finding the razor blade you hid there for days like these. You had stopped for a bit, but you could never really stop. He finished wrapping your wrist, grabbing a cloth and beginning to gently wipe away the streaks of blood off of your thigh from where it had dripped. “Why baby?” He managed to choke out, his voice cracking. You felt fresh tears well up in your eyes and slip down your cheeks. “Its just one of those days…” You managed to get out from your tight throat. “How long?” He said looking up. You bit your lip and looked back down at the tiled floor. “A few months now…” You said between a sob. He slid towards you, pushing the first aid kit away and pulling you into his arms, holding you as close as he could sobbing into your neck. “You’re so beautiful, you don’t need to do this. You never ever have to hurt yourself because of what people say or what you think. You can talk to me, you can always talk to me.” He said rocking you gently. “I don’t care if I’m at the studio or I’m asleep, if I’m half way across the world or right beside you I will always be here to listen. I will always be here to help you. We’re going to get through this together okay? Please, you have to promise me (Y/N) that you won’t do this again. Talk to me, please. I love you too much to loose you to the demons in your head. I love you, oh god I fucking love you.” He said into your shoulder making you cry harder. You nodded your head, believing his words, willing the demons to quiet. He pulled away to rest his forehead against yours, his face tear stained, his frame shaking just like yours was. He met your eyes, and held your gaze. “I need you to promise me that you won’t do this again. I need you to promise me that you won’t mark your beautiful skin again. I’m going to help you get through this okay? I’m not going to leave you, I’m not going anywhere. This isn’t going to be easy but we’re going to get through this okay? I love you so much, I can’t loose you. I can’t.” He said, tears spilling from his hazel eyes. “I promise,” you said, he kissed you, peppering kisses along your cheeks and face. No lust or desire behind them, but healing kisses. As if every kiss was a small stitch, piecing you back together slowly, but surely.

Calum: “(Y/N)! I’m home, where are you love?” He yelled into your shared flat. You cursed loudly, scrambling to hide the scene before you. You shoved your razor back in the box in the counter and attempted to wipe the blood away, only smearing it. Some trickled from your wrist onto the counter. You panicked as the door began to open - you didn’t lock it knowing he wouldn’t be home. He pushed it open, a bright smile on his face until he saw what was before him. The smile vanished as sheer panic replaced it, making your heart crack further. “No, no, no.” He said rushing over to you and turning your arms over. His eyes filled with tears as he frantically reached for a towel to press against the wounds. They weren’t bleeding substantially, but they still stung when he placed the fabric over them. “Oh god,” He kept repeating, hot tears leaking down your cheeks as you tried to pull your arms away from him. He pulled you closer to him, pressing you to his chest, clutching at your back. “Why baby?” He said into your hair. You pulled away, and shook your head. “You weren’t supposed to be home yet.” You said as he stared at you. “How long have you been doing this to yourself?” He whispered, still holding your wrist. “A long time ago, you know I never got along with my Mum, she called today again… it didn’t end well… I just needed a release.” You said wincing as he applied more pressure. “You could have talked to me! You could call me!” He said hugging you again. “Don’t listen to her, don’t please. Don’t do this to yourself… you’re worth far to much to hurt yourself…” He said into your ear. “I love you, I love you so much it hurts, but baby, please stop this… please. I’ll help you. Please love, just please stop. I know its hard but you’re going to get past this. I’m going to help you, I’ll be with you. You need to talk to me, I love you.” He kept saying to you and all you could do was clutch onto him, and cry because he had found your secret and he was willing to stay and help you, something nobody had done before.

Luke: Lukes hands ran up your sides, his kiss gentle. You sat up and pushed his hands away and he sat back and looked at you. “What’s wrong? I’m sorry… did I do something wrong?” He said, blushing. You shook your head and readjusted your shirt, his gaze following your hands. “Wait,” He said looking at you, his brow furrowing. You pushed his hands away, “no Luke, please don’t.” You said, your attempts feeble as he lifted your shirt slightly to reveal old scars and a few new ones. He looked up at you with sad eyes, grabbing your hand. “I thought you had stopped…” He whispered. You looked away, “I thought I did too…” You managed to whisper out. “Baby,” He said as you pulled your knees up further to your chest, trying to hide yourself. You scooted away from him, your fingers running over the scars, suddenly shame flooding your emotions. “Please don’t be ashamed, they’re battle scars love. Nothing to be embarrassed about. You’ve fought more battles, they’re just battle wounds. They show you survived the battles, you’re so strong (Y/N). You made it through it, you’re in another battle but you’re going to get through this one too. Because I’m going to help you. I’ll always be here to help you. I’m your night in shining armor, I’m going to help you fight this battle too. I’m going to help you win it and we’re never going to battle again. Because I’ll always be here to talk, I’ll always be here to listen, and I’ll always love you. No matter how many battles you’ve been though, I will never stop loving you.” You sobbed into your knees, as you felt his arms wrap around you and hold you close. “I love you (Y/N), never forget that. You’re perfect to me, absolutely perfect. You don’t need to change for anyone because they don’t matter. I love you just the way you are.” As if he was reading your thoughts, you finally let him hug you completely, opening yourself up to him, letting help you wage this war, and conquering it.

Michael: “It’s the first step (Y/N), you’re doing incredible.” He stood beside your shaking frame as you dropped your razors in the toilet. They floated in the water, taunting you, the silver winking at you one last time… the final time. With all your will power you flushed them, as they swirled around, they finally went away, disappearing forever. You sobbed, as Michael pulled you in for a hug.  “This is good baby, you’re so strong. You don’t know how proud I am of you.” He kept whispering to you as he scooped you up and carried you to your bed. He held you as you cried, placing small kisses on your face and arms, working his way to your wrists were he gently kissed the wounds there. You flinched slightly, some a more fresh then others. “I love you,” he murmured between each kiss. “Want to do the second step now?” He said after a bit. You took a shaky breath as he pulled over his laptop and logged onto your twitter. You hit the settings, and clicked deactivate. Finally, no more hate was able to target you. It was getting to you, keeping you awake at night, making you second guess your every move, your every action. It had driven you too far though, making you harm yourself. When Michael had found out he had cried for hours, holding you. Blaming himself for exposing you to the horrid world of fame, but you shook your head. Reassuring him that he had nothing to do with it. He had told you that you needed to stop because every time you hurt yourself you were hurting him. So, after cleaning you up, making you a cup of tea you had agreed to his plan. He was going to help you, no matter what. He wasn’t going to leave your side. Days later, he had made you point out something that you found beautiful about yourself. You couldn’t though, so he took it upon himself to point out everything about you that was beautiful. It amazed you to see him point things out that you hated. But day by day, he had stuck with you, beginning the healing process. It was hard, but you knew Michael was going to be there, and he knew it wouldn’t happen over night but he knew that day by day you were making progress.