Mistletoe

Ashton: “Hey! Come on in!” He greets you at the door, a large and toothy grin set on his face. “Yeah, sure! Thanks for inviting me-” “Hold it,” he interrupted, holding up a long and slender finger. Confused, you cocked a brow and eyed his finger. He smirked slightly before pointing upwards where mistletoe was set at the top of the door. “Right here,” he grinned tapping his cheek as he bent down to reach your level. You rolled your eyes at your best friend before leaning in, surprise in your eyes when he twisted his face so your lips were on his instead. “Ashton!” You screeched as you pulled away, lightly slapping his arm. “Merry Christmas!” He giggled, running away from you as you attempted to attack him again.

Calum: “Hey babe, can you come here?” Calum yelled from the bedroom. “What could it be this time?” You mumbled to yourself, rolling your eyes as you walked towards your bedroom door. There Calum stood, at the top step of the ladder with mistletoe in his hands. “Can you pass me the nail down there?” He questioned, pointing to the nail at your feet. You nodded, picking up the nail and handing it to him. After nailing the mistletoe at the top of the door, he hopped down and wrapped his arms around your waist. “Love the new decoration,” you joked, your arms finding their way around Calum’s neck. “Glad you do,” he whispered before using the mistletoe as an excuse to kiss you.

Luke: “I’m gonna’ do it. I’m gonna’ do it,” Luke reiterated before the bell rang. Luke had asked you over to study with him for your midterms, but he had a plan written in his mind. The mistletoe was already hung on the door and he was determined to make you his girlfriend before you walked into his house. “Hey!” You greeted as Luke nervously swung the door open. “H-Hey!” He stuttered, completely locking up at the sight of you. He just looked you over in complete awe and you happened to take notice. “Um, Luke?” You blushed, waving your hand in his face before catching the sight of the mistletoe. “Is that mistletoe?” You wondered, though you knew the answer. “Um-” “I guess we have to kiss now,” you mumbled shyly before Luke’s eyes found yours. “If you want to-” “I want to!” You stated a bit to eagerly. A smile found Luke’s lips before his lips met yours.

Michael: “No. No, I’m not going to kiss you,” you refused, shaking your head as you teasingly glared up at him, your arms crossed over your chest. “You have to. We’re under the mistletoe,” he stated, his eyes darting up to the small plant that hung on the door above the two of you. “I don’t have to do anything.” “Oh wow, sassy. I like it,” he smirked, his arms copying yours as they crossed over his own chest. “Oh come on, just one kiss. Just one,” he begged, holding up a finger. “I don’t know,” you teased, a smirk spreading over your features. “What do I have to do to get it out of you, hm?” His hands reached for your waist, pulling you in. “Tell me you love me and maybe I will,” you giggled, covering your mouth with your hands. “It’s not worth it,” he shrugged, his fingers playing with your belt loops. “Fine! Then let me inside,” you ordered as you went to walk past him. Before you could walk by, he took your wrist and pulled you back under the mistletoe. “I love you. Happy?” He whispered, you nodding in response before you stood up, kissing his lips with ease.