You Take a Bubble Bath Together

Ashton: He pulls his hands out in front of you, turning them palm up so you can lay yours against his, and smiles while noticing how much smaller they are. “You’re so delicate,” he whispers into your wet hair. You chuckle and wrinkle your nose, giggling when he playfully pecks the tip of it. “Nothing wrong with being delicate, baby. Just means I have to take extra care-be more gentle when it comes to certain things.” When you glance up at him, he winks and you let out a yell of a laugh while he goes to attack your sides with his fingers, water sloshing over the side as he does.

Calum: Toned and perfectly fit, his body his pressed up against yours and his hands seem to be outlining every inch of you; it’s as if one touch wasn’t enough and he deemed it necessary to memorize the many patterns and grooves in your skin. He’s gentle with you, taking care to make sure he’s not to mistakenly hurt you while he’s exploring, and ever so loving. After a fingertip will lightly trail over a piece of your soft skin, he’ll lean down and softly place a slow peck with his full lips, mumbling some compliment before continuing on.  This bath is slow and sensual, and you wouldn’t have it any other way, even if he is driving you mad.

Michael: His face contorts into a big laugh and as you slide down into the water while giggling with him, he reaches over to make sure you don’t get down to far. However, his hand grazes over you naked chest and he freezes, all laughing cutting off as he stares at you with widening eyes. He seems rather embarrassed at having accidently grazed your breast at first, but then, after a few minutes, he’s softly asking you to come closer. Tender hands bring you into his lap and he grabs the back of your neck gently, lust now perfectly evident in his beautiful orbs. “God,” he murmurs while gazing up at you.” You’re so fucking sexy.”

Luke: As you sit between his legs in the frothy water, long fingers run through your wet hair and soft lips connect to random spots of your skin every so often, causing a wave of relaxation to wash over you. Eventually you lean back against his chest, resting your head against his shoulder, and smile sleepily up at him. “Tired now, are you?” he softly chuckles, running a thumb over your cheek. When you nod, he wraps an arm around your waist and instructs you to sleep if you want, explaining that he’d carry you to bed. But you don’t allow yourself to drift off, instead choosing to stay awake in order to savor the feel of his arm around you and his unclothed, wet body extremely close to yours.