You're Married With A Kid And You Want A Divorce Part 1

Luke: "Macy, sweetie come back here!" You sighed as your two year old daughter ran around your house, covered in paint. Since Luke wasn’t home, as per usual, you had to deal with this yourself. You ran a hand through your hair, frustrated and follow Macy. After a while, you finally caught her, after her trail of destruction had ended. "Mummy can I show you my painting?" "Sure baby" She grabbed your hand, and pulled you to her bedroom. The painting was labelled, my family. "Honey this is great, but wheres Daddy? He’s still part of the family" Your daughter frowned "But he’s never here mummy." You pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head. "I’m sorry about that baby."

12.15 am, and Luke still wasn’t home. Macy had gone to bed, and you were still up. The door opened, and Luke stumbled in. “Oh hey Y/N, why are you still up?” You held up the picture and folded your arms. “Whats this?” He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. “It’s a picture Luke, a picture our daughter drew of our family. You’re not in it, you weren’t there too see it. Actually you weren’t there at all, you’re never there. Our daughter seems to think because you’re never around, she doesn’t have a father.” You yelled. Luke flinched. “Y/N…. you know I can’t always be here, I’m touring all the time.” “I understand that, but you’re never here.” You sighed and walked to the stairs, stopping at the bottom of then. “Luke, we can’t keep living like this. I want a divorce.” You quickly wiped the tears away and swallowed the lump in your throat. “Y/N…” His voice cracked, and you could tell he was upset. “I’m sorry.” You ran upstairs.

Ashton: "Mamma when’s daddy coming home?" You looked down at your 1 year old son Noah. Pulling him into a hug, you ruffled his hair. "I don’t know Noah, hopefully soon." Ever since 5 seconds of summer had broken up, Ashton was unpredictable. Coming home late drunk, ignoring you and Noah, just being downright rude and unloving towards your beautiful son. "Come on sweetie, lets go get you some dinner." As you were cooking with Noah, the door slammed shut. You told Noah to stay here, and walked out into the lounge room. As usual, Ashton was drunk, and passed out on the couch. You sighed, and gathered the empty bottles laying around on the floor. Ashton stirred, and rolled over. "Ashton, please stop drinking, I need you, your son needs you." He stiffened. "You don’t understand Y/N, without the band I have nothing left." "Nothing left? Are you kidding me? You have a beautiful son who is here, I’m here. If you can’t see that then I want a divorce." You grabbed your purse and car keys, before leaving with Noah. Leaving all of it behind.

Michael: “Vanessa honey come back!” You laughed at your five year old daughter as she ran around your backyard. You brushed your hair out of your face, and watched as your beautiful daughter ran around. “Mummy come play with me!” She giggled and grabbed your hand, pulling you out into the garden. “Mummy lets play hide and seek! I’ll hide” Your daughter ran back into the house, laughing. You took out your phone and called your husband. “Hey Michael, when are you coming home babe?” There was a pause on the other end. “Um Hi, who’s this?”  A female voice responded and you stiffened. “This is his wife, who are you?” A high pitched giggle rung out. “Oh you’re funny! I”m Michael’s girlfriend. So seriously who are you?” Girlfriend, what the hell. “I’m not kidding, this is his wife and can you pass on a message? If he wants to sleep with random sluts like you, I want a divorce.” You hung up and threw your phone at the wall, sliding down the door crying. How could he cheat on you? “Mummy..?” You quickly wiped your tears and sniffled. “Hey Honey, Mummy’s coming. Go hide.” She frowned but ran back into the house. Sighing you stood up and went to look for your daughter, so you could get the hell out of Michael’s house.

Calum: "Cal, babe where are you?" You laughed and opened the bedroom door, to see your husband sitting on the bed, head in his hands. "Calum..? Are you okay?" He stood up, anger etched on his face, with a phone in his hand. You looked and saw it was your phone. " I can’t believe you would do this to me Y/N, after all we’ve been through." You walked closer, eyebrows furrowed. "What are you talking about Cal?" "Don’t call me that." You flinched and stepped back. He held up your phone in your face, revealing a message you sent to your cousin. "Who’s this Y/N, your secret boyfriend huh?" "What the actual fuck Calum, he’s my cousin. I can’t believe you don’t trust me!" Realisation dawned on his face. "Oh babe, I’m so sorry, I didn’t think." "Thats right Calum you didn’t, I can’t believe you think I would cheat on you. Especially when I’m pregnant!" "Y-y-you’re pregnant?" A wide smile appeared on his face as he tried to hug you. "Yes Calum I am, but if you can’t trust me, I don’t think we should be together." He frowned, and his eyes watered. "I’m sorry Calum , I just need space."