Red Lipstick

Michael: Your legs were draped on either side of him as you straddled him, his hands resting at your sides. Smiling you ran the red lipstick across his plump lips. You could feel him start to chuckle as you pressed your self against him, “Hold still!” That didn’t quite work though, it made him laugh harder and caused your hand to move, the bright red going up to the tip of his nose. “I can’t believe I let you do this,” he said. “Let me,” you stared at him. “You begged me to do this!!!” The two of you laughed before you grabbed the mirror beside you and showed him your work. “You do a lot better putting this on yourself babe,” he laughed. Rolling your eyes you shoved playfully at his chest, “Yeah, well normally I’m not laughing while I’m doing so, that might’ve helped here as well.”

Luke: He grabbed the shirt out of his open suitcase on the floor of the hotel room. Before he slipped it over his head he noticed the red stain on the collar. “Lipstick,” he smiled. He sat on the edge of the bed, grabbing his phone and snapped a quick picture of the little smudge of old lipstick. “Miss you so so so much,” he typed in before sending the message to you. Running his finger across it he remembered the night you’d left the mark there. It was back home in Australia and you’d come over to his before he’d left for tour. The two of you hadn’t done anything but lay in his bed together and talk about what you’d do together when he got back. You’d nuzzled yourself against his body, your head in the crook of his neck. “Oh no,” you’d said when you noticed the little spot on his shirt where your lipstick had worn off. “It’s okay…I’ll take it with me so I don’t forget you.” He smiled to himself before throwing it on, he’d forgotten about it until then.

Calum: You noticed the soft shade of red lip print ran up one side of Cal’s jaw as you nuzzled your naked body against his. “What are you smiling at,” a groggy voice came from above you. Looking up at him you noticed his thick hair going in every direction causing you to smile more, “Well first off your hair is insane,” you laughed. “And second,” he asked as he pulled you closer to his body. “Lipstick is all over your face,” you said leaning on your elbow. He laughed before kissing you, pulling you into his chest and whispering, “I think that’s a sign things went well last night,” into your ear. You let your lips follow the trail you’d left the night before as his hands wandered back down your exposed body underneath the sheets of his bed.

Ashton: The entire date he couldn’t keep his eyes focused on anything but your lips. They were covered with bright red lipstick and you’d done it on purpose. You knew how much Ash loved seeing you in red lipstick, some of your best nights had been when you were wearing lipstick. So naturally you slicked it on your lips before you met him for dinner, the first night he’d been back from tour. As the two of you headed out of the restaurant you felt him press his body to yours as you looked for a cab to take home. “Ash,” you giggled. “Not here!” He stopped kissing up your neck but he didn’t move away from you, he was still pressed firmly against your backside. As the two of you slid into the cab you’d managed to flag down it didn’t take him long to have his lips attached to yours. Smiling into his kiss you breathed, “every time.”