You Don't Get Along With One Of The Members

Ashton: It wasn’t like you tried to start anything with Michael, it just kind of happened. It would start with a dirty look from Michael, followed by him rolling his eyes at something you said. You of course would respond with something equally as sassy, eliciting a banter between the two of you that was not simply friendly. You huffed as the events replayed. You had merely asked Ashton a question, something simple really, but to your joy, Michael rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Problem?” You questioned, your tone clipped. “Just the fact that you’re here.” He said shaking his head, fiddling with his amp. “Its amazing that you can form a sentence Michael, considering you dropped out of school.” You crossed your arms, preparing yourself for his comeback. “Its a surprise that your legs are shut,” He said with a smirk in his voice. You couldn’t help the small gasp that escaped your lips. “You want to talk about me being a slut? How many girls have you been with Michael?” You said, leaning a little forward on the amp. “You sure you don’t have a disease yet?” He turned to face you, his jaw clenching. “If I did, I’m sure I got it from you.” He said sneering. “I wouldn’t touch you if somebody paid me.” You sat back to emphasize your disgust. “Play nice kids,” Ashton said walking into the room, seeing you two going at it. “At least I have someone,” You said as Ashton walked past you, his hand gently brushing over your knee. “Probably against his will,” Michael muttered. “Hey now. Stop it, both of you. Its like I’m your bloody Father. Would you two make an effort to get along?” Ashton said, his voice tired of your endless fights. “I’ll end it once I don’t have to see her caked on face.” Michael said turning around. You were about to begin to say something, but Ashton cut it. “Enough!” He shouted. “This is way to far now. Would you both grow up and act your God damn ages? For Christ sakes, my little brother doesn’t even act like this with a kid he doesn’t like.” He shook his head, his curls flopping. “I’ll apologize when he apologizes.” You said, crossing your ankles. Ashton glared at you, you clearly weren’t helping the situation. “Like I said mate, I’ll stop when she’s gone.” You scoffed, clearly he was being immature. “Why do you two hate each other so damn much?” He said, his voice exasperated. “He always picks on me! He is constantly judging me!” You said, pointing at him. “She’s always here, its like she’s a fucking leech and is on you. Mate, when was the last time it was just us lads?” He said turning to him. “If this is really about not having any ‘lad’ time, then you are being way more childish than I thought. You’re picking on my girlfriend for not having quality time together. I see you every day, I don’t get to see her everyday.” He said. “I do not want to be in the middle of this.” He said walking out of the room, giving you both a look. There was a long pause in the room, the silence thick with tension. “If you think I’m trying to steal him from the band, than you’re clearly wrong.” You said a small voice. “I don’t mean to. What he said is true. I’m leaving Australia in a few weeks to visit some family over in Europe. I’m not going to see him for at least four weeks. You can have your fucking quality time than.” You said hoping off of the amp and walking out of the room, leaving Michael stunned. You knew you probably just threw gasoline in the flames, but at the moment you didn’t care. You would let this fester until you got back from your trip. 

Calum: “Why do I have to come, you know I don’t like Ashton.” You whined to Calum as he pulled you along. “Because you’re my girlfriend, and I want you to be there for the anniversary of our band. Just act like a grown up and everything will be fine.” He said, making a small insult at your childish behaviour towards Ashton. “I’ll act mature, if he does. Half the time he starts it.” You said following behind him. “Half the time, the other times you provoke it.” He said smirking at you. You rolled your eyes, thanking him as he held the door for you. You were greeted by a chorus of hellos, many faces you didn’t recognize. You saw the band and you waved, but you faltered when you saw Ashton. He was scowling at you, before turning to whisper to Luke. You could vividly see his mouth shape the words, ‘why is she here’ and Luke slap him on the arm. You turned your focus away, instead smiling at the person Calum was introducing you to. As the party progressed you began to drift away from Calum, telling him that you would be over in a second. You walked over to the refreshment table, about to grab a bottle of water when you heard Ashton’s voice behind you. “That dress is awfully slutty (Y/N). Suits you,” His voice made your skin crawl. “You would notice that wouldn’t you Ashton.” You said. He rolled his eyes. “What? No comeback?” You said, batting your eyes innocently at him. You couldn’t see Calum, so you knew you had time for a little brawl. “You wish I did. He can’t go anywhere without you can he?” He leaned against the table, staring at you. “Careful, you may break that with your big ass.” You said chuckling. “Look who’s talking.” He responded back. Your heart sank a little, knowing that he crossed a line he smirked at you. “What? No comeback?” He said, his voice turning into a sneer. You shook your head, choosing to walk away and be the bigger person. “And so she steps down.” He trilled after you. “But you’re used to going down aren’t you?” You flashed him the middle finger before finding Calum. “Hey babe,” He said when he saw you, his hand instinctively finding your waist. You smiled at him, kissing his cheek. “I saw that you walked away, and I’m proud of you.” He said kissing your cheek. “I did it for you. And if you think that changed anything, than you’re sadly mistaken.” You said. He sighed, shaking his head. “I don’t get why you two don’t get along.” He said, his eyebrows furrowed. “Because its him.”