Cuts, Scars, Bruises, Hate

Luke: Luke was taking a shower and you were sitting on the couch in the flat you two shared. You decided to log into twitter, you checked your mentions to see nothing but hate. "@yourtwittername: what does Luke see in you? you're nothing but a fat bitch." "@yourtwittername is only using luke for his money, she doesn't care about him. she's a fame whore." "@yourtwittername: when I see your face, I want to puke. you're shit." Hate message after hate message, it went on and on. Tears started to fall from you eyes and you threw your phone and buried your face in your arms. Luke came running into the living room. "Baby, what's wrong?" he asks worried. "Their right, I'm no good for you. I'm just a fat ugly bitch. You deserve so much better than me." you sob. "You're beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Who cares what other people think. If others feel the need to put you down for what makes you unique. Then they aren't much of a person, they're nothing. Beauty comes in all different shapes and sizes and I love you for who you are and that's all that matters" he says as he kisses your forehead. "I love you beyond measure. Nothing and no one can change that" he adds. 

Calum: "Y/n! What is this?" Calum asks. You turn around seeing Calum holding a sharp silver blade in his hands. "C-calum.." you say quietly. He stays silent. "Please don't be mad at me. Please don't hate me. I'm so sorry." you reply. "Be mad at you? I could never be mad at you. this just tears me apart knowing that you would do this to yourself." he responds. "Why? Is it because of me? something I did something I say?" he adds. By this time you were crying, "No Cal, I just don't feel like I'm good enough for anyone. The media, the fans, just everyone and sometimes it just get so difficult sometimes" you respond. " "Babe, You're completely beautiful and you're so lovely. Don't let people judge you based on your appearance. They know nothing about you. I know you're beautiful and so do many other people. I love you Y/N" 

Michael: You were sitting on the edge of your bed, tracing the scars on your wrists. Every scar reminded you on the times you felt alone and so hopeless. Suddenly, Michael stepped into the room. You yanked down your sleeves. "Y/N" Michael says with a faint voice as he walks towards you. "It's not what it looks like!" you say with tears filling your eyes. Michael sat beside you and pulls up your sleeves. He traced his fingers across your scars. "Why are you hurting yourself?" He asked. "I'm not good enough for you, Michael. There's not a day that goes by that I'm not reminded" you say sobbing. " "I think that you're beautiful and you don't need to change for anyone. This is the honest truth, I truly believe you are beautiful, don't let anyone tell you any different. Because I know you're beautiful." Michael says as he pulls you into a hug. "I love you so much, Y/N.' he adds."I love you, too" 

Ashton: you were sitting in the bathroom making fresh cuts on your thighs until you heard Ashton walk into your flat. "Babe!, are you home?" ash shouts. "I'm in the bathroom, I'll be out in a moment" you shouted back. You were slowly putting away the blade and wiping off the blood from the bathroom floor and fixing yourself so ashton wouldn't notice you were crying. Ashton was looking through drawers to find his favorite pair of pj's until he came across a notebook. He smiled at the cute couple things you wrote about you two, but the smile soon faded when he came across a page that stated how you were doing self-harm. "Sorry babe- what are you doing with that?" you shout as you rip the notebook out of Ashtons hands. "Why didn't you come to me? I want to help! I'm here for you! Why Y/n, why?" Ash gets teary eyed. "Because everyone hates me, I'm just not good enough" you sob. "You are beautiful and you better believe it.Forget about all those other people. As they say. Those who mind, don’t matter. And those who matter, don’t mind. I Love you, baby" he says as he pulls you into a hug.