Skype Calls

Luke: "I miss you so much," Luke sighs as he looked away from the skype call,"It's not the same without you here" "I miss you too, Luke," You frowned," But it's only for two more weeks and then we can cuddle again!" Luke smiled slightly at you trying to cheer him up. "Yeah, I won't have to use Calum as a substitute anymore," Luke chuckled. "I am a better cuddler than him, right?" You asked, jokingly. "Of course," Luke smiled at you but then sighed. You frowned a little at him,"Cheer up Luke. You're living your dream!" "I know but it's not the same without you," Luke told you. "Two more weeks, Luke and then we'll see each other again, okay? Make the best of the time you have left in America and we can spend days in bed with you telling me all your adventures in America, okay?" You asked him. Luke nodded and smiled,"Okay, I'd like that"

Ashton: "I just don't want you to have to wait for me, you know," Ashton shrugged, looking down. You sighed for the tenth time in the past three minutes," Ash" He ignored you, continuing to look down. "Ashton, look at me," You commanded and he did so. "Ashton, I love you, okay? Just because you're miles away from me isn't going to make me change my mind about that. I don't want anyone else but you so I'll wait as long as I have to," You told him and Ashton felt tears threatening to spill. "I love you so much, you know that?" Ashton smiled at you. You smiled back," Of course. Now you should go get some rest, isn't it like two in the morning there?" Ashton nodded,"Yeah but I'd much rather be staying up with you" "No Ashton," You shook your head," You need to sleep, okay? Call me whenever you wake up, I'll still be up" Ashton sighed and nodded, knowing that you weren't going to stop until he went to bed. "Alright, good night [Y/N]. I love you" "I love you too, babe," You blew a kiss at the phone before ending the call.

Calum: "Hey baby," Calum smiled at you through the camera before sneezing. "Are you alright, Cal?" You asked, concerned and he nodded. "Yeah, just a little sick. I'll be fine though. Being sick on tour sucks," Calum told you but nonetheless, you were worried. "Are you sure?" You asked him. Calum knew you were worried about him, everytime he was sick, you never let him out of your sight. "Yes baby, I'll be fine, don't worry so much," Calum smiled at you. You nodded," I know but I don't like seeing you sick" Once you finished your sentence, Calum started to have a small cough attack. "Alright that's it, I'm buying a ticket and flying over there to take care of you," You told him. "Are you sure, [Y/N]?" Calum asked in a croaky voice and you nodded. "Yeah, I can't have my boyfriend sick when I'm not there!" You exclaimed and he chuckled. Maybe being sick on tour wasn't so bad, after all, you were flying over.

Michael: "I can't wait for you to fly over!" Michael grinned,"Only two more days and then I can hold you in my arms again" "I can't wait," You smiled,"It's been way too long" Michael nodded his head in agreement,"I can't wait to show you around New York. It's gonna be awesome! Being on tour is great the only thing I hate about it is that you're not here" "At least we'll have three weeks together," You smiled," And I can't wait to see your perform live!" Suddenly, three figures come into view. "[Y/N]!" They all chimed at once. "Hey guys!" You waved at him. "Can't wait to see you again [Y/N], been ages since we last saw you!" Calum grinned. "It's so fun on tour, although sometimes Michael gets all mopey because you aren't here," Luke pinches Michaels' cheek who just pushes Luke away as Luke laughs. "Please don't be going at it while you're here," Ashton begged while your jaw dropped as did Michaels'. Calum and Luke burst into laughter along with Ashton. "Err, I'll talk to you later [Y/N]," Michael said as he glared at the boys," I've something to deal with. I love you, bye" "Bye," You smiled as you watch him start chasing the boys, yelling after them along with laughter before you closed the skype call.