He Loses You in a Store

Ashton: A bit of panic starts to rustle up in him as he cranes his neck over the crowd and, as he searches through the shopping center, horrible thoughts about your whereabouts start to drift through his mind. When he finds you flipping through the women’s tops, he’s nearly hyperventilating and is quick to pull you into a hug. “Scared the absolute hell out of me!” he exclaims.

Calum: “Don’t know how the fuck one can lose their girlfriend in a store this damn small,” he mutters while he searches the tiny convenience store for you. He starts to get extremely frustrated when he still comes up empty handed, ready to scream your name out until he notices you nonchalantly coming towards him holding a can of soda. “Been browsing a bit, have we?” he questions, all his muted anger fading as soon as his eyes land on you.  

Michael: It takes him quite a while to find you, as he keeps getting lost and redirected to exits by various salespeople, but he manages to come across you as you’re just coming out of the restrooms. “Just go off without telling me, why don’t you,” he chuckles, giving a slight shake of his head. He breathes a quiet sigh of relief, though, and hooks an arm around your waist before starting through the shopping center again.

Luke:“Shit!” flies out of his mouth as he turns and realizes that you’re no longer by his side. Biting the side of his lip, he starts to look down the different rows and softly calling out your name, declaring that this wasn’t the time to play ‘hide-and-seek”. He comes across you at the makeup counter, where you’d been trying out different perfumes, and just chuckles as he watches while you choke on a rather heavily scented fragrance.