Winter Date

Ashton: Winter dates were kept inside, at home. You both didn’t like getting out of the house for a date in the freezing cold. So when this happened, Ashton would have dinner cooked when you got home from work. All you had to do was sit back, and enjoy the candle lit dinner Ashton did all by himself. Usually after dinner, you would take a warm shower, and change into pj’s. While the happened Ashton did the dishes, and changed himself. You both sat on the couch cuddling watching Winter movies, till you both passed out.

 Calum: Loved going on fun dates. During the winter season he would take you to festivals. Throughout the whole night you would walk around smelling the different kinds of foods from all around the world. And he would take you on the ferris wheel telling you cheesy jokes making you laugh so hard, that tears were falling. And the end of the night, you would walk home with hot chocolates in one hand your hand tangled together. Once home you would cuddle in bed and thin of the night.

 Luke: Winter dates with Luke was just a walk through the local park. Put it was enough for the both of you, as you both were very shy people. You would lean in to his side, as he was much taller than you. And you walk slowly down the paths, talking and random things that come to mind. Like how much you liked cats or something. But at the end of the night you were both smiling from the fun you both had.

 Michael: A winter date meant a lazy day. You both get in your comfy pj’s order pizza for dinner. And watch movies all night long. Through out the movies you would make small talk. When the first 3 movies were over you both usually complain about the lack of junk food in your house. As you both had eaten all out it. You both get in your winter gear not changing out of your of’you both walk to the shop, and buy bags full of junk food. When you got home you set everything out, and finish watching the rest of the movies you planned on watching.