You're Afraid Of Loving Him

Luke: You’ve been hurt so many times in the past that you’ve closed yourself up, but when Luke Hemmings walked into your life, that all changed. You weren’t the quiet girl who never opened up to anyone anymore. One day when you were about to walk into Lukes’ dressing room, you overheard him saying that he loves you. You didn’t know what to do, you didn’t want to get hurt again but day by day, you feel yourself falling in love with him.

Ashton: You swore to yourself that you would never fall in love so why is that whenever you were with Ashton, you felt emotions that you never felt before. Your mouth would just unconsciously turn into a smile whenever you’re near him. You knew that your feelings were growing stronger every second you’re with him but you don’t want to feel heartbreak again.

Calum: It was no secret that Calum was head over heels for you. He knew you were the one, the one that he would spend the rest of his life with. So, when he tells you that he loves you, he didn’t get the response he was hoping. When you told him that you didn’t feel the same way, he stormed out of your house. Spending days locked up in his room, you finally confronted him, telling him that you were scared to fall in love again. Pulling you into his chest, he strokes your cheek gently, promising you that he will never hurt you.

Michael: Michael knew that you never had anyone to depend on, you’re parents didn’t care about you, your ex boyfriends would use you and he knew how you always kept to yourself but he loved you and he was more than willing to wait for you. Michael was the first person that you actually felt like you could trust. He would always tell you that he’d wait for you until the day he dies because he knows you’re the one and day by day, you find yourself thinking that maybe he could be the one too.