Bonfires

Ashton: You were sitting around the fire, Ashton’s arms around you, the two of you leaning against a tree. “What do we do now?” he asked against your neck as you smiled in content. “We just watch the fire and talk about whatever.” “Like me and you?” he asked, you could hear the smirk in his tone. “Yeah, especially me and you.”

Luke: He threw another twig into the fire and smiled once a small burst of sparks shot out of where the twig landed. “This is relaxing.” you laugh. “Pyro much?” He shrugged. “Maybe just a tad.” You shake your head and move to sit in his lap, he takes you in with grateful arms. “We should do bonfires more often.” You nod. “Yeah, best part of fall.”

Calum: You had all of your friends over for a bonfire party and Calum made sure to never let go of you. Sitting around the fire, listening to the stories of your friends, Calum kept kissing your neck and would sing softly into your ear. It was so relaxing that you fell asleep and when you woke up, you were still sitting around the bonfire, Calum smiling down at you.

Michael: The fire went full force in front of you and Michael sat behind you, picking leaves up off the ground and placing them in your hair. “I’m sorry you’re so bored, Michael, but i love bonfires.” He shook his head. “I’m not bored, i’m relaxed with you. It’s perfect for me, and by the way, i just gave you the best hairstyle ever. You might want to check it out.”