Christmas Decorating

Luke: After grabbing about 7 boxes from the attic Luke finally finished finding every possible thing that could relate to Christmas in your house.” Should we start off with this?” he asked, grabbing some of the stuff in the box and placed it on the dinner table. ”what’s in it?” you asked curiously, walking over to him, seeing a lot of paper Santa’s and paper elves. Taking one special paper cut out of the pile, a smile came across your face, memories spreading all over your mind. “I can’t believe we saved this.” You said in awe, Luke standing next to you, a big question sign written on his forehead.” I made this in kindergarten for my grandma.” You said tracing the small patterns. “When she died we inherited a lot of her stuff, but I never thought that this came with it. My mom properly put it in one of the Christmas boxes knowing how happy I would be for it.” You said, eyes already getting teary. Sneaking is arms around your small frame; Luke pulled you into his chest rubbing your back. Giving you a sloppy kiss on the forehead he laced you fingers with yours, pulling you towards your bedroom. Opening the door he took the paper elf out of your hand, and placed it on the top of the picture frame you had hanging on the wall on the back wall of your bed. “perfect.” He muttered and turned his head smiling at you.

Calum: Sitting on the edge of your couch you watched Calum placing more and more of your Christmas boxes spreading it around your living room. “I cannot believe we have so many boxes.” you muttered eyeing them all. “Well I guess you just love Christmas.” He chuckled smiling at you. Walking over to him you sneaked your arms around his torso, kissing his shoulder blade a few times. “Do you know how hot you look while caring those boxes?” you asked, resting your head on his back. A smirk plastered over his face, shyness taking over his body. “I guess you’ve said that a few times now.” Turning around he placed his arms around your neck kissing your forehead. “And it’s true.” you winked. Chuckling softly he pecked your forehead a few times more before pulling away, opening one of the boxes. Taking out a big pile of Christmas lights, Calums face lighted up. “I know where exactly where to place this.” He exclaimed taking your coat and threw it at you, before taking his own on, jumping into his boots. “Come on.” He chuckled at your frozen state, taking the long pile of Christmas lights outside. “Are you sure that it’s safe?” You asked, panic spread all over your face while eyeing Calum walking around on your roof. Of course baby I’ve got this shi-“ But before Cal could finish his sentence, he slipped on the ice, his whole body falling down from your carport and into a big pile of snow. “Holy crap.” You muttered, running over to him. “You big idiot.” You laughed seeing him, covered all up in snow.

Michael: Standing on your tiptoes you pulled out a long pile of spruce with different kinds of bells and red ribbons spread all over it, spreading it over some of the racking that was placed on the back of your TV, looking back at Michael to see him, hanging up both of yours Christmas calendars. “Don’t you think you’ll get tired of all that chocolate?” You mused, refereeing to his M&M’s calendar, before walking over to him. Michael let out a huff “what about your Haribo one?” He challenged back, hanging yours on the wall on the left to his. “You can’t get enough jellybeans.” You laughed, taking out a basket from the counter, laying a red napkin on top of it, and Michael opened on of the drawers, taking out a bag of nuts. Walking over to you, he opened the bag, and spread all the nuts in the basket. “Oh I got a surprise for you.”  He said walking over to the closet with electricity and pointed towards your window. Looking curiously at him, you went over the window looking out at your garden, all covered up in snow, the darkness taking its place, even though it was afternoon. Pushing a button, all the trees in your garden started to light up with different kinds of Christmas lights and you let out a squeal covering you mouth with your hand. “Do you like it?” He asked sneaking his arms around you middle. “It’s beautiful.” You said in awe.

Ashton: The smell of spruce filled the room, you and Ashton placing different kinds of decorations around your living room and the faint sound of Christmas music, playing from your TV. Walking over to one of the many boxes you had found, Ashton dipped his hand down in one of them, pulling up a handmade mistletoe you had made in high school. He let out a squeal which made you turn around in confusion, seeing your boyfriend totally work up about it. “I know exactly where to hang this.” He squealed running over to the front entrees of your living room, standing on his tiptoes to hang it on the top of the entrance. Struggling to reach the top, even with his height was difficult and he let out a huff before turning to you. “Come help me.” He pouted and you sighed before walking over to him. “Why do you want to hang it here?” You asked curiously, letting him wrapping his around your hips, pulling you up towards where he wanted to hang it. “Because now I’ll have an excuse to get a kiss from you every time I come home.” He explained, giving you a peck right under your belly button. “But what if someone else comes through the door?” You asked, afraid of may or may not end up kissing one of his band members. “We never hold any parties here, there won’t come any.” He reassured pulling you to the ground again. “So I think we should consecrate it.” He murmured, leaning in for a sneaky kiss.