Your A Cheerleader

Ashton: You were finishing practice with your beloved team members, and all the people picking up the members were watching. You decided to do a few more stretches, as did the other girls, since you were the captain, and they followed. You did an Arabesque into a Scorpion, as the other girls did jump drills and stretched each other’s backs. You looked at the door and see Clara Irwin’s older brother and friends, all ogling at you. A little shy, which was unusual since you were a cheerleader, you stopped, and decided to do a flick with your other captain. Successful, you saw them gawking and quickly ended practice. You started walking out the door, scrolling down your instagram newsfeed when you heard Clara say, “Ashton, just ask her yourself! She might even like an annoying person like you!” And you felt yourself go bright red. Pushed by his friends, he went up to you and said, “You could do your own private gymnastics show for me, you know…” And you blushed bright red again, and ended up laughing so much it hurt, before scrawling your number on his arm. Of course, he waited the traditional three days before calling you. 

Luke: Being a cheerleader, especially since you were a flyer, you were entirely concious of your weight and you were quite a picky eater. When it came to meals, there had to be at least 1 of your 5-a-day, and each meal preferably had to be under 600 calories. So, when it was your boyfriend, Luke, and his bandmate’s birthday dinner, you struggled with the menu. You knew the Salad at TGIF was already a lot of calories, with all the bread and potatoes, but you didn’t want to seem self-centered at Calum’s birthday celebration, hence forth, you ate it all. After the party, where you had a salad and you were forced into having ice cream, you felt extremely guilty and wondered how next practice would go. You felt Luke’s arms wrapped around you as you guys walked home, and you were unusually quiet. You decided you’d run after you got home, burn off the calories. “What’s up babe?” Luke asked, a little worried as to why you were so quiet. You brushed him off. “It was all those calories, wasn’t it?” Luke said, and you nodded, a little embarrassed. “Okay, let’s go for a jog around the park when we get home. Then watch movies and cuddle.” Luke directed, and you smiled. Two minutes into the jog, Luke lay on the floor in a sweaty mess as you laughed and jogged around the park, jumping on him when you finished. “You’re light.” He grinned, knowing that those words were one of things you loved hearing.

Calum: You and your cheerleading friend were walking down the hallway of the competition venue, which also was having a concert held there, too. It was nearly over, and the so-called band was arriving, in which many of your competitors were fangirling as the final squads were performing. Across the room full of girls with glitter on their cheeks, high ponytails and bows, you caught a glimpse of the boys which were the band, coming to set up. Since they weren’t The Vamps or One Direction, you and your friend left pretty quickly and explored the place. Half an hour later, you got caught up with two boys, an asian looking one and one with bright blue hair. “Hey, um, my friend thinks you’re both really hot, and he wants to take a photo with you guys…” The one with blue hair said, and the asian one blushed a little. “I’m Michael by the way, Calum’s being a shy little shit.” The blue haired one said. You and your friend both laughed. You posed the photo, your friend and you both kissing his cheeks as he grinned excitedly, and then he asked, “You guys single?” Calum said quietly. “Taken,” You friend said, before skipping down the hall. “Single.” You said, ashamedly as you began to follow her. Strutting down the hallway, you heard them both mutter, “That ass.” And you grinned to yourself. 

Michael: Your boyfriend Michael was standing in the crowd of people who were here to watch you and other squads compete at the ICA’s (International Cheerleading Association) along with his band members. “GO ON, Y/N!” He yelled, as you all got into your starting positions, facing slightly diagonal to for your first stag jump. You landed successfully, then doing a double toe touch and a pike jump. You quickly spotted your boyfriend, Michael in the crowd as you began to do a triple flip and landed perfect, and you all stood in high V’s as the flyers did their libs and basket tosses. Michael was so impressed by your skill, especially when you were the captain of the team, and you flipped over your team mate’s back, standing on two people’s hands as the last stunt, ending in that position. Drenched in sweat, drowned in happiness, you guys were led off the stage and you found yourself bumping into your boyfriend, and he kissed you long and passionately, proudly hugging you. “I still can’t get over how good you are, babe.” Michael said, and you smiled like mad.