Backstage Teasing

ASHTON: “Are your hands ever not touching her, Ashton?” Calum hollered across the dressing loudly.

“I’m fine with it, Cal.” You called back smugly, earning a stupidly adorable chuckle from your boyfriend.

“Of course you are” Michael rolled his eyes with a teasing smile on his face as Luke and Cal giggled along with him.

Your blunt and hilarious personality always seemed to amuse the boys. No matter what you said, they could always somehow make a joke out of it.

Their fans had learned to accept your relationship over time, but that didn’t mean you hadn’t suffered months of twitter hate. The worst was now over, though, and you and Ashton couldn’t be any happier.

Surprisingly, your relationship was known to be the most innocent out of the boys and the fans were quite confused at that, thinking Ashton would be the worst. But what they didn’t know was during backstage hours and any minute you two were away from fans, Ashton’s hands never left your body.

Of course you didn’t mind, you hardly saw your boyfriend and when you did, it was only for a few days at a time.

“You’re just jealous” You retorted as the camera man walked into the room. He had been hired to record the band backstage at each of their concerts. No one minded and just carried on as if he wasn’t there, though.

Michael’s puffed out his chest in an attempt to look more masculine, “Mashton is unbreakable, Y/N. Get over it.”

“That’s right, babe!” Ashton winked at his fellow band mate.

A gasp escaped your open mouth as your head whipped around to face Ashton, “Whose side are you on, Ash?”

“Yours” He whispered in your ear with a wink but turned to face Michael again, “Michael’s!”

Your laugh floated throughout the room, knowing he was only teasing you.

MICHAEL: “Mikeeeeey!” Ashton’s obnoxiously loud voice cut through the silence.

You and Michael had been sitting in the bands dressing room for the past hour as the rest of the band practiced for later on. His fingers were intertwined with yours loosely as he fidgeted with them nervously.

You knew he was a little unsure about tonight’s performance and the best thing was to let him think about it in peace.

“Awww,” Ashton cooed from the doorway, “Is wittle Mikey scared?”

“Leave him alone, Ash” Your arm instinctively wrapped around his shoulders and pulled his head into the crook of your neck. One thing you learned about Michael while dating him was that he liked to be babied by you.

“Oh, come on, Y/N. He’ll be fine.” Ashton’s trademark grin slowly lifted upon his features.

“I know he will, but that doesn’t mean you can bully him” You raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah!” Michael added childishly, his voice coming out a bit muffled against your shoulder.

Ashton giggled a little at his best friend, “You baby him too much”

Your hand ran through your boyfriend’s hair lovingly, soothing him. “Yeah, but he likes it”

LUKE: “It looks so wrong when you do it!” Ashton yelled loudly, his face red from laughing.

Sound check had ended half an hour ago so you and the band had resorted to a game of derpball. Michael wasn’t up for it this time and decided to play fifa with Harry instead. You thought you’d mix things up a bit and join in.