You're Just Friends But You Kiss

Michael: "Hey Y/n! Michael is here!" you mom called from downstairs "you don’t have to yell I’m coming" you said reaching the bottom of the stair "hey Mike" you greeted your friend "hey Y/n you look nice" he said "thanks, are the boys in the car?" you asked "yep, they’re waiting" "okay, I’ll be back later mom" you told her "be safe!" she said as you two walked out. After getting into the car with your four close friends you left off to the bowling alley. It was a Friday night everyone was bored and you definitely weren’t going to stay home on a Friday night staring at the ceiling so Michael and his three friends Ashton, Luke, and Calum suggested to go bowling. "Who wants to be on my team?" Ashton asked "team Mashton against Cake" Calum said "well it’s going to be an uneven team" Michael said "Y/n, who’s team do you wanna be on? Mashton or Cake?" Luke asked "Mashton" Michael whispered you giggled and thought about it "I think I’ll be on Cake’s team" you told them "trader" Ashton said "she loves us" Calum said as we pulled up to the bowling alley "I can’t believe you chose Cake" Michael said walking next to you, you couldn’t help but giggle "aww is Michael jealous?" you teased he playfully pushed you and you playfully pushed him back. Once getting into the alley you and the boys picked out your shoe size and you picked out a ball "pshh! A 10 pound ball Y/n??" came from Michael’s mouth "shut up Michael!" he smiled "we’re gonna smoke you" Ashton said as he put the names in "yeah yeah" Luke said. After a few turns so far your team was winning and team Mashton was losing by 10 points. "I’m sorry? Who’s losing?" you told Ashton "hey if I get a strike we’ll be tied" Ashton said "watch it not happen" you told him "okay sure" he said as he went surprisingly he got a strike "oh!! Did you see that??" Michael said "okay so what we’re tied!" you said "yeah and when I go we’ll be winning" Michael said "Luke! Our food is ready! Ashton yours is too!" Calum called Luke and Ashton ran to their food. So now it was just you and Michael "watch me get a strike" you told him "how about we make a deal?" Michael said "what kinda deal?" you questioned "if you don’t get a strike you have to…kiss me and if you do get a strike than I’ll do anything for you for the rest of the week" he said "alright fine" you told him. You hoped to get the strike, it’s not like you didn’t want to kiss him, you did you just didn’t want to mess up after going the first time you got the gutter ball you bit your lip and grabbed another ball after rolling it down to the pins it knocked the nine down but the tenth one was about to fall over but it didn’t "damn it" you mumbled and turned around to see Michael slowly clapping you rolled your eyes and walked towards him "no fair I was nervous!" you looked back at the pin that was still up and looked back at Michael, but then you felt a hand being placed on your cheek and lips being connected to yours once after he pulled away "wow" you mumbled he smiled before kissing you again of course you kissed back "hey mate, we’ve got the food, and what is going on here??" Ashton said you and Michael both giggled and continued the game. 

Ashton: You arrived at the party with a few friends you met up with your friend Ashton “hey ash!” you said hugging him “hey Y/n! Everyone is about to play spin the bottle down in the basement, I’ll meet you down there in a few, Calum, Michael, and Luke are already down there” he said you nodded and went downstairs to join the circle “Y/n! Sit by me!” Calum shouted you made your way to him and sat next to him. After awhile of talking to Calum, Ashton finally came down “it’s about time mate!” Michael his friend said “ya’ll could have started without me!” “did he really just say ya’ll?” you told Calum “shush Y/n!” Ashton said. He sat down and got comfortable “alright who wants to go first?” Ashton asked. A few people went and some left to get a room “okay, I’m going” you said and reached over to the bottle and spun it. You didn’t think it would land on your best friend “ooh! Pucker up Ashton!” Calum teased which caused him to blush. ‘Am I really about to kiss Ashton?!’ you thought as you crawled over to him. Holy hell he was gorgeous and fuck he was even more gorgeous with his glasses on you swallowed hard and then placed on hand on his cheek he leaned into your lips. Finally you kissed him. It didn’t take long before he asked for an entrance in your mouth and before his hand traveled up your body “okay, okay! That’s enough ya nasty!” Calum said you crawled back away from him. A few minutes later you laid your eyes back on Ashton who’s eyes never left yours he tilted his head towards the door. You nodded and both stood up and walked upstairs to find a room.

Calum: "B-but Michael I-I wanna go to-to your house!" you laughed as he put his arm around your waist "that’s enough drinks for you" Michael said "w-wait! Where’s Calum?? Oh hey Calum!!" you said as he was being carried by Luke and Ashton "Y/n!!" Calum said after Michael put you in the car Luke and Ashton put Calum next to you. "who’s house are they staying at tonight?" Ashton asked "I-I said I wanted to go to Mikeys!" you yelled "I don’t want two drunk people at my house tonight! I wanna play video games and not babysit!" he said "M-Michael! Stop being an…ass! and let the..the lady stay over!" Calum said "you’re a sweetheart Calum!" "I know" Calum giggled "Ashton you do it!" Michael said "eh eh man! I did it two weeks ago Luke it’s your turn!" Ashton said Luke sighed "fine, I’ll watch them tonight, it’s not like I wanted to do anything else tonight" Luke said "oh yay!! We get to stay at Lukey bears tonight!!" you cheered "oh Jesus help me tonight" Luke mumbled in his seat. On the way to Luke’s house you and Calum were being annoying and cuddling "mates I don’t know if I should even leave them alone in the same room tonight? I mean what if they do stuff??" Luke said "that’s why you watch them Lucas" Ashton said. You and Calum were just really good and close friends you never thought of each other in a different way. You two always got drunk together. Once arriving to Lukes house they helped you two into his house "this could really be a good life!" you begin to sing as you plopped down on the couch Calum plopped next to you he begin to sing along while the boys just stared at you two "just give them some water and let them sleep" Michael said "you’ve got this mate" Ashton said exiting the house with Michael "L-Luke I..wanna watch a movie" you said "you two are going to bed" he said "but I’m not tired!" Calum whined "okay, I’m going to get some blankets and pillows stay right here and don’t do anything you might regret!" Luke said "mateeee you don’t have to yell..we’re right here!" Calum said and than begin to laugh you joined in after Luke rolled his eyes and left the room "hey Y/n you’re really pretty!" Calum said "you are too Calum!" you both giggled "Y/n, kiss me!" he said "okay!" you said and smashed your lips against his. Seconds passed where you were on his lap kissing him. "Okay, I’ve got the- What the hell!? No, no! Y/n, get off of Calum!" Luke said trying to separate you two he finally pulled you away "nooo! I wasn’t done!" you said Luke put you over his shoulder and carried you up stairs "Y/n, just lay down get some sleep and please don’t get up!" he said putting you down "ugh! Fine!" you gave up and laid in his bed. He turned the light out and took care of Calum. When morning came Luke told you and Calum about last night and you both didn’t regret it. 

Luke:"Okay I’ve got to go Y/n!" Luke your best friend said "okay, okay! Text me!" you said walking out of the school with him "I will I promise!" he said heading the opposite direction. You giggled as he walked away. Joking with Luke was the best thing ever. You headed home as Luke headed to his girlfriends house, you were always nervous when he was around her, some reason you never had a good feeling about her. You were always protective over Luke even when someone was just kidding about it, he always found it cute when you got protective over him. When you got home you had ordered some pizza and finished your homework. Then your phone went off Lukes ringtone "hey Luke? I thought you were at your girlfriends house?" you questioned "um, s-she w-wasn’t there, i-is it okay if I come over?" he asked "of course Luke, are you okay?" you asked "I-I’m fine, i’ll be over in a minute" he said and hung up. A few minutes passed by the door bell rang you opened the door and saw Luke with blood shot eyes "Luke?? What happened??" you asked and pulled him inside he shook his head not wanting to say "Luke, what happened??" you asked him. All he did was sit on your couch. You joined him on the couch you picked at his hair he rested his head on your shoulder you then rested your chin on his head "will you please tell me what’s wrong?" you tried again "s-she fucking cheated on me" he spoke "are you kidding me??" "I went to her house and she was with another guy, what did I do??" he said "shh, Luke you didn’t do anything" "I’m so stupid" he said "no you aren’t! She’s the stupid one here! She’s the one who lost everything, she lost one of the most important thing in her life! Luke you deserve better than that" you told him "I can’t believe I couldn’t see it before, I should have listen to you" he said "you’ll find someone better someone who would treat you right and someone who will cuddle you every night and tells you they love you everyday and hold you when you’re low, and I promise you’ll find her" you told him and kissed his cheek, he looked at you "maybe that person’s is right beside me" he said "w-wait me?" you questioned he nodded and kissed your lips "if you say I deserve someone who will cuddle me and tells me they love me everyday and holds me when I’m sad or mad or anything than my search is over because I’ve already found her" he said you smiled and kissed him back.