Nightmares

I'm sorry that this chapter is a bit short, I have a testing week. But either way, I would like to tell all of you about an author named BeeAFairyTail. She has a fairy tail one shot book of her own and writes stories differently compared to other authors! Go and read her book! It's amazing!

Back to the story! Imagine your boyfriend whispering this to you after you just woke up from a horrific nightmare! So basically imaginary asmr!

.

Gray: It's not real, it will never happen so don't worry. All nightmares end at some point.

.

Laxus: Nightmares are just there to hold you back, it's not like they can actually hurt you, and if they could I would never let them.

.

Gajeel: It's just a bad dream, they don't last forever. And they'll never last because I'm here.

.

Sting: No monsters are going to get you! Because I'm your night light remember ?

.

Rogue: We have frosch, and I can move through shadows. The monsters should be hiding from us.

.

Cobra: Ssshhh. It's ok, calm down. It's wasn't real, I'll make sure nothing gets you. I don't want to hear you trembling.

.

Midnight: It was just an illusion, and while illusions are convincing they can never really do anything. The only monster here is me, and I could never hurt you.

.

Jellal: I get nightmares too, but that's ok. Nightmares are something you can escape from as long a you remember your light. When I think of my light, my light is you.

.

Rufus: Yes nightmares are more easy to remember than dreams, but dreams come true, I should know. I remember all my dreams about you before us.

.

Bickslow: Don't look at the closet, not like there's anything there but it's gonna make you feel worse. Look into my eyes, and look into my soul, does my soul intimidate you ?

.

Future rogue: Hey, look at me for a second. Do I scare you ? Am I a monster to you ? Of course not, because there are no monsters here, I protect you in the dark.

.

Zeref: Awww, it was just a nightmare. There's nothing to be afr- DID YOU SAY SOMETHING MOVED THERE ?!!?!? Ahhh!!