No Longer For Public Consumption

-----------------------

Chapter Fifty-Seven

-No Longer For Public Consumption-

We finally made it back to campus a little later than I would have liked, seeing as I had a lecture tomorrow morning, but as I dug my fingers deeper into Taylor's hair and sucked his lip a little harder when he groaned in response to my action, I couldn't find a way too care. Thank heavens for nasty granny panties that we were both aware of, because I wanted him so bad, but they were like a boundary neither Taylor, nor I was willing to cross. Well, Taylor was probably more than willing to cross it, but he didn't anyway.

We had kind of gone from the start to finish line in our relationship and this left a lot of space undiscovered. For instance, how insane with lust you can drive someone without actually getting any gratification yourself from it either. I was currently at delirious with how much I wanted Taylor.

The final hurdle, which may have been the biggest and only real challenge, was that I couldn't bring myself to just dive back into bed with Taylor. I may be speaking to him, I may agree to go places with him, I may agree to him wooing me with star gazing and head light dancing, but I needed to know I was more to him than a bed buddy. Even if I was fully aware he treated me differently to any other girl he'd spent time with. Even if I was the only one he was looking at in a crowded room. Even if I was the one and only person he sending filthy snap chats too, what I needed took time. Dedication and trust weren't something you could prove over the course of one night. I felt Taylor wasn't lying to me when he said he loved me, but that didn't mean he respected me. There had certainly been a nasty disrespectful streak in him when he was pushing me away.

"I, fucking hell," Taylor muttered against my mouth. Pushing me away from him, I grinned as I gasped for breath, stepping back from him. "You need to," Taylor tried to form a coherent sentence as he looked me over. His hands hovered over my body, starting at my hips and dancing up towards my shoulders. "You need to get the hell away from me."

"Well, that isn't rude," I snorted, pulling my dress back to its correct place.

"What's rude, is what is going to happen the moment those granny panties hit the ground," He told me, while blatantly staring at what he wanted. "I don't know when that will be. I completely understand that you may not know when that will be. So you'll have to completely understand that you need to stand over that side of the room while I figure out how to not want to fuck you until you can't see straight or act upon that want."

"Until I can't see straight, huh?" I asked, biting my lip and I swear he growled as his eyes closed.

"I only have so much self-control, baby," He breathed out, sounding winded. "Here's what should have happened," He licked his bottom as he gathered his thoughts and it distracted me. "I should have driven you back here, sat with you in the car while we said our goodbyes. Maybe share another kiss, you let me feel you up a bit," He smirked as he spoke the words and I rolled my eyes at him, although he still had his eyes closed so couldn't see me. "We went our separate way and no one is tempted. Everyone is still pure and saintly."

"But that didn't happen," I murmured, amused.

"It's your boobs, we've spoken about this. They distract me," he replied, making me laugh. "I like th- Nuh, fuck it. I love that dress. Wear it often, please."

"So what is actually going to happen?" I asked, smoothing down the complimented dress proudly.

"I am going to kiss you once more, without actually touching you with any part of my body other than my lips and then I'm going to bat off in a cold shower the moment I get back to my dorm while thinking of what will happen the first time I get to peel that dress off you," he murmured, his voice husky. "I'll probably have to go through the routine twice, if we're being honest here," he added after a moment as more of an afterthought.