As Silk

Chapter Thirty-Five
-As Silk-

I had said, "I love you."
He had asked, "Is that the orgasm talking?"
Well yeah, in hindsight; probably. Not every day does a guy manage to give you that kind of release; some guys don't give you a release at all. I should be thanking my lucky stars Taylor at least had some idea about what was going on in that region of my lady parts. I still probably shouldn't be spilling my guts about how this wasn't just an assignment anymore. Great poker face, Lucy. Really... well done, you moron.
"Did you eat before you left work?" Taylor asked, following me into his room as I slipped my shirt over my head and dropped the towel I'd covered myself with on the way back from the shower instead of walking through the halls in just my underwear.
"No," I shook my head, busying myself with my belongings, so I didn't have to actually look at him while I went into a mental tail spin.
"Lucy," Taylor called to me with an amused tone. I looked up at him and noticed for the first time why I wasn't allowed to see the room before the shower. Flameless candles twinkled at me in a steady rhythm and they littered every surface of the room. They set a dull, romantic ambience and I softened as I looked around the room.
"Taylor," I sighed, unable and unwilling to fight the smile on my face. "What is this?" I asked and he shrugged.
"Thought we'd make a night out of it," He smirked, but I had a feeling he was waiting for my approval. I glanced across the room at the scene slowly and then back to Taylor.
"Impressive," I grinned. "But as of five minutes ago, you no longer needed to do anything to seduce me. I'm yours as long as you can make me cry." Taylor laughed as he stepped towards me.
"Excellent. I've never made it happen before; I don't know what I did to make it happen this time. You're not setting me up to fail or anything," He rolled his gorgeous eyes while pulling me into his arms.
"Just keep swimming," I nodded encouragingly, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Did you just reference Nemo?" He laughed.
"Dory, actually," I murmured, pulling him towards me to kiss those magnificent lips.
His arms held me close to him as he sucked gently at my bottom lip. Moaning softly as I began to melt all over again for him, he moaned back at me as he pulled me to his bed. The shower had been about release and how desperately fast we could get there.
Right now, Taylor took his time as he laid me down and came to hover over me. Kissing me again, his tongue darted out to gently lick at my top lip as I closed my eyes and let him completely win me over. His hands were lost between my hair as he held my head like it was a precious gift to him and my bared breasts as he pushed up my shirt I had only just put on. He wasn't groping at me anymore, letting the bite of his nails in my skin add to the excitement, he caressed me with whisper like touches that made me wonder if he'd actually even touched me at all, once he moved on. He was loving, and making love to me and I nearly choked on the sentiment when it hit me.
His hands trailed down my stomach and legs as he sat up and looked down at me. I chewed my lip as I gazed back him, trying not to flinch at the warm look in his eyes and when I tried to close my legs to save my modesty, he opened them again with a knowing grin.
"Don't hide from me," He murmured, restarting his survey of my body from the top of my head.
"What if you're scary?" I asked and he chuckled as he ran the back of his fingers down the inside of my thigh, making me shiver.
"What if you're just as terrifying?" He looked back at me as a finger moved under the fabric of my panties and straight into the core of me. His honey eyes studied me with piercing determination and his mouth was in a grim line as he concentrated on me.  I chewed my lip and closed my eyes as Taylor worked me over. I could feel his stare on me still as I squirmed on his hand as another finger was introduced for a long pleasurable moment and then it was all gone.
Feeling the acute sense of loss, I opened my eyes and pinned him with an accusatory glare that made his lips pull into a smirk as his fingers hooked onto the fabric at my hips and pulled them up my legs. I let him undress me and watched him undress himself before he climbed between my legs and leant over me. "I haven't done this in a while," he murmured as he pushed his crotch against mine, letting them grind together. His sweet honey eyes bore into mine and made me feel like we were sharing a pivotal moment or secret.
"What haven't you done?" I whispered back at him, chewing my lip to stop from losing control and shoving him in me to get the job done.
"Cared about the person I'm inside of," He replied and the shock at his confession was covered by him thrusting into me. I didn't know which one made me moan out loud but one of them did as I felt impossibly sensitive to what he was doing to me.
His face buried in my neck as his body came down on mine to hold us as physically close as possible to each other. Scrambling to arrange my thoughts into a clear picture I could process. It was soon shot to hell as he started moving and the only thought was Taylor and how deeply I loved him. 'cause I did. And it was dangerous and idiotic, but I didn't care right now. Wrapping my legs around his hips for leverage and holding his head in my hands to control him, I pulled him to me and pressed my mouth to his. As he controlled the rhythm, I controlled our mouths, taking nips at his bottom lip and swipes of my tongue against his top lip. I could feel him getting closer as he moved faster and harder into me, making his breathing labour and his moans louder. His head nuzzled into my neck as he worked himself into me and I held a fistful of his hair as I enjoyed the ride.

I laid against his shoulder as he thread a lock of hair through my fingers again and again in a comforting rhythm.
"I should move out of the student accommodation next year," He murmured and I looked up at his face. His lashes sat on his cheeks with his eyes closed and he looked blissful.
"Hey?" I laughed.
"I want you in a bigger bed," He smirked. "These single beds are killing me."
"You expect me to still be in your bed next year?" I laughed, and he shrugged.
"Stranger things have happened." He peaked at me with one eye barely open. "Why? You don't want to be in my bed next year?" He asked and I laughed to cover the anxiety that rushed through me. Was he testing me to see if I'd distorted the reality of the situation? To see if I was beginning to become hopeful when it wasn't my place to be so. Either way, ignorance was bliss as far as I was concerned.
"I won't be in your bed next week. We have a short lifespan."
"Do we?"
"I haven't been informed otherwise." I left a pregnant pause to give him plenty of time to correct me. We only stared at each other for a silent minute. "I've only been told we're playing, not playing for keeps," I murmured studying his face as he studied mine. A long silence stretched between us again as we looked at each other and he finally reached up to push my head back down to his bare chest.
"Yeah, we're just playing," He sighed, but sounding off as he wrapped his arm around me.
"I should probably go get something for dinner and go to bed," I murmured, feeling put off by his previous words and lack of jumping in and telling me he felt the same way I did.
"Do you want me to walk you home?" He asked and I shook my head.
"I should be okay," I told him, looking up at him.
"At least let me take you to get something to eat. I haven't eaten either," He offered. I sighed in resignation and agreed. Taking my time to get off the bed, Taylor stayed where he was and watched me. The flameless tea candles still flickered in rhythm and he looked even more handsome with the shadows dancing across his face. I slipped my hoodie on without worrying about my bra and was pulling my panties back up my legs when Taylor stopped me with fingers running down hamstrings. "Have I ever told you how hot it is to watch you get dressed?" He asked, softly as I turned to find him on the edge of the bed, staring at my ass. "It's like watching your Christmas present get wrapped right in front of you. You know what you're going to get, you know you're the one that's going to get it and fuck, it makes me so hard." I glanced down his body to confirm his words.
"You're ready to go again?" I demanded, exasperated. "God, Taylor. How hasn't that thing fallen off?"
"I get it serviced regularly," He smirked and I rolled my eyes at his innuendo.
"Yeah, but not always at respectable service providers," I muttered.
"Listen to you," He laughed. "Anyone would think you're jealous." He tugged at me and I fell onto his lap, straddling his legs.
"That you're getting some? I get plenty of my own," I smirked back at him.
"Ahh, yes. Dear old Jake. Thirty seconds isn't enough time to get a good thorough servicing though, is it?" He retorted and I snorted at him in amusement.
"That's my point, you've serviced me twice already, how much more servicing are you really up to giving?" I asked and his smirk turned darker and more douche baggier as he took a moment to look me over with those lust filled brown eyes.
"Let me show you. You inspire my servicing capabilities, after all," He murmured, pulling me to meet his kiss halfway and nibbled my bottom lip as he proved just how capable he was of servicing me again.

Half an hour later, fully clothed, unable to walk without looking saddle sore and hungry from multiple cardio sessions in Taylor's pants, I sat next to him as he kissed the life out of me in the small noodle shop close to his building. His hand held my jaw to stop me from moving into a position he didn't like and his tongue explored my mouth like James Cameron did the Titanic.
"Taylor," I murmured against his persistent lips.
"I think you still have some sauce on your lip," He grinned, continuing to tug my bottom lip with his teeth and use his tongue to dominate mine.
"I seriously think it's all gone," I told him, waiting for someone to ask us if I'd choked and Taylor was giving me mouth to mouth.
"Still a little bit, I can taste it," He assured me.
"Taylor," I growled. He finally pulled back from me and grinned.
"Feisty."
"What is up with you?" I laughed, returning my attention to the meal in front of me.
"You're hot, I'm hot, seems like the logical choice to take advantage of that." I rolled my eyes as I took another mouthful.
"Did you pop a Viagra?" I asked laughing, and he grinned.
"Don't need it when I'm looking at you, buttercup."
"Smooth," I muttered.
"As silk," He assured me, picking out broccoli from his container and tossing it in his mouth.