Your hot

Thank you for the banner, I love it!

-----------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Two
-Your Hot-

As we walked to class Taylor had his arm slung over my shoulder, holding me into his side as we moved along, with ease. Giving him a side glance, he caught my eye and gave me his own suspicious look.
"What's up, buttercup?" He asked.
"Are you going to give me a hint about tonight?" I asked and he laughed.
"Nope," He shook his head and I rolled my eyes at him. "Keep rolling those pretty eyes at me, buttercup and I'll find a dark corner somewhere to give you a real reason to roll your eyes back into your pretty little head," Taylor whispered in my ear in his deep, husky, sexy man voice and every nerve ending in my body came alive at the thought. A quick nip at the skin of my neck brought me back to my senses as Taylor chuckled beside me.
"Promise?" I grinned at him and he laughed louder.
"Don't tempt me," He smirked. "We'll wind up being late for class."
"Who cares about class," I laughed, rolling my eyes at him on purpose. Half testing, half completely wanting Taylor to do whatever the hell he wanted with me.
"You care about class and I know what you're doing," Taylor laughed, pulling up to a stop just outside the class rooms building. Running his hands up my neck and into my hair, he held my head and pressed his lips to mine, I let him give me several kisses in quick succession. "Go to class," He murmured against my lips. "Behave yourself," He added after another kiss. "Don't make me bend you over the table and take you in front of our entire sociology class," He finished, resting his forehead against mine.
"I don't think anyone would mind," I smirked and laughed when he rolled his eyes at me. "Hey mister," I scolded him. "Roll your eyes again and I'll give you something to really roll your eyes about," I openly mocked his threat to me. After one more roll of the eyes from him, Taylor grabbed my hand and pulled me into the building.

As class started and we settled into the lecture, Taylor sat there beside me and fiddled with whatever was around him. This wasn't unusual; he literally wasn't able to sit still ever. But I was surprised when a neatly folded slip of paper was pushed towards me. I stared at it for a moment before Taylor pushed it a little further towards me. Upon opening it, I bit back my smile.

'your hot'

I rolled my eyes and quickly added an apostrophe and the letter E to 'your' before slipping it back to him.

'You're hot and smart. Let's make out'

I looked at his edited note and smiled to myself. A moment later another note appeared.

'I put out on the first date'

This one I had to hold my fist to my mouth to swallow the chuckle that threatened to escape.

'Slut'

'What colour panties are you wearing?'

'I'm not wearing any.'

'Me neither. Let's make out'

I rolled my eyes and a hand slipped under my table and onto my bare thigh. I held my breath as it crept higher and higher, the smooth pads of his fingers moving lightly against my skin had me squirming. I trained my eyes on the corner of the white board across the room and refused to react. He'd never been this daring in class before, but then we hadn't basically dry humped our way through the class break before either, it obviously made him playful. He kept going until he found the zipper of my shorts. I stared ahead, trying to look engrossed in this lecture when really, my whole body was reacting to the hand that didn't have to do anything more than just lightly rub up and down the zipper. The friction vibrated through me was enough to make me blush. Moving as naturally as I was able, I placed my hand over Taylors and stilled it. Glancing sideways with what I hoped was murderous rage; Taylor was smirking, while looking straight ahead at the lecturer. Apparently, he wanted to play games.

Well, okay.

Taking the same path he took with me, I put my hand on his leg. He gave me a quick side glance that I responded to by finding the zipper to Taylor's jeans and slowly watched his eyes widen as the distinct sound of a zipper's teeth being undone one by one came to both our ears. It felt like forever as I pulled it down to its base and then worked my hand into his jeans. I quietly cleared my throat, hiding my amusement as I felt his bare Voldemort skin. He wasn't wearing underwear and the way the jeans pulled as he sat down, as long as no one could see from the other side of the desk, he was mine to play with. Not game enough to free the bird, so to speak. I let him sweat, just casually moving my hand back and forth. Feeling him get hard and hot under my hand.
I had no idea why he was letting me go so far and when he took a deep breath and blew it out in a long slow release, I knew I had him frustrated. His hand clamped down on my wrist tightly and slowly and carefully pulled my hand away from his Voldemort parts. I glanced over and he was red faced and barely controlled, if he was a cartoon character steam would be coming out of his ears right now. He was basically going to kill me, when he had the first chance.
Luckily for me, we were about to be dismissed as the lecture wound down and Gary had just asked Taylor to stay behind for a moment. Pulling my hand back, I quickly gathered my stuff and smirked at Taylor as I stood up.
"Have a great afternoon," I smirked at him as he glared daggers, I wasn't convinced though. His eyes behind the frustration and anger were a familiar liquid honey. I moved in to kiss his cheek and at the last minute thought better of it. Gently nipping at his cheek with my teeth, I grinned at his reaction when he stiffened again and closed his eyes. "Can't wait for tonight," I murmured in his ear and then made a beeline for the door before he could pin me down and punish me.

I strolled out of class with a big fat grin on my face and was stopped by a familiar looking face. It wasn't that we were friends, it was just I had seen her around before. She was a blonde hair, blued eyed cutesy girl and I could see why the guys were not only willing, but lining up to take their turn. I think her name was Casey and she'd been fooling around with guys in the group.
"Hey," she smiled brightly at me.
"Hi," I replied, smiling but cautious.
"Lacey, right?" she asked, proving how well we didn't actually know each other and I laughed.
"Lucy, you're Casey?" I replied.
"Lucy, right. I thought it almost rhymed with my name. Yeah, Casey. Hey listen, you've been hanging around with Taylor Cadley, huh?" I nodded slowly, narrowing my eyes.
"Yeah, we're dating," I murmured. Her mouth dropped to a small circle.
"Dating?" she murmured and I nodded. "Wow, um. Okay, well I just wanted to say, and it's only because you seem like a nice girl, that Taylor kind of doesn't do relationships. He's not an asshole, but just don't get disillusioned, you know?" She was rambling and I couldn't help the scepticism I was feeling towards her. "There's a group of us, me, Kathy, some others and we mess around with the guys that we wouldn't take home to our mothers, you know what I'm saying? But," She stopped and studied me for a moment. "You and Taylor are dating," She murmured. "How 'bout that."
"Yeah," I nodded with a small smile. "Surprised me too."
"Bet it would," She nodded back at me. I think I had shocked her into forgetting the point of approaching me.
"So, about Taylor," I encouraged her.
"Yeah, about Taylor," she trailed off.
"I shouldn't think we're dating?" I asked and her eyes went wide and she shook her head.
"I'm only going off my experience with him and you've were hanging around Jake 'heart-throb' Brennan before and he and Taylor are on two different levels. I'm not disrespecting your relationship. I didn't know about your relationship. I didn't know Taylor was into relationships. He was adamantly all about the sex when I was-," She cut herself off there and I was glad. "You don't need to hear about him and I. Look, just forget I said anything. He's a great guy and will treat you well and don't hold his past against him. Me and the others meant nothing to him."
"Ah, huh," I murmured. I wasn't sure if this girl was warning me about Taylor or encouraging the relationship or what. I don't even think she knew the point she was trying to make.
"I must sound like an idiot. Just," She stopped for a moment and shook her head. "Don't mind me, I'm shoving my nose in business it doesn't belong in. I got to go, I'll see you around." After that she kept walking. I watched her for a moment and then smiled to myself when I saw her smack her forehead. I don't think that went the way she thought it would.