Yes Boss

Great big thank you to that0fnaught for the cover. It's not ABLH but its Baby Doll. And Baby Doll is my first love, so thank you so much! You're fantastic.

Smut factor: 11/10 ;)

-----------------------------------------
Chapter Eighteen
-Yes, Boss-

I approached the men's showers and could hear one of the stalls going. I stopped in front of the closed stall door and gently pushed it to test whether it was locked or not. It wasn't. Taylor had been right. Everyone had gone home and we were the only ones left. Taylor seemed to be good friends with Toby and Toby had hired me to be the poor soul stuck at the gym until closing time. It was meant to be like this. I was left behind after everyone else had gone, but I still didn't feel comfortable doing this here. It was my workplace after all. I heard wet feet slap against the tiles and then a wet and very much naked Taylor Cadley was standing in front of me. My brain turned into a blank slate. If I hadn't been looking at everything but his face, I would have seen the smirk he was giving me.

"You're still dressed," He pointed out and I looked down at myself.

"Yeah I am," I replied, looking up to him again. He laughed to himself and shook his head.

"Get that ass in here, buttercup. I have plans for it," He announced as he turned on his wet heel and headed back to the shower. His magnificent ass went with him and I only stepped into the undressing area to keep an eye on it.

"I can't do this here," I told him, still slightly mesmerised by his figure. Thick arms connected to wide strong shoulders that narrowed into a flat stomach that I wanted to use my tongue to memorise all the soft groves in it from well-defined muscles underneath the skin. If he turned around I'd see that backside I was beginning to very much enjoy seeing. His legs were their own prize. They looked strong, thighs that were hard and calves that were defined. He was a masterpiece of good genes and healthy practises.

"That look on your face tells another story," He mused, rubbing the remainder of the body wash off himself under the stream of water.

"Taylor," I chided him softly, finally looking up to his handsome, cheeky face.

"Tensy," He replied, grinning like a fool. I hid my smile behind chewing my bottom lip. I crossed my arms over myself and leaned back against the stall door. Taylor stared me down as I looked back at him, unflinchingly. He wasn't going to goad me. I was stronger than that. I wasn't too strong to be surprised when he took himself into his own hand and slowly started pumping. His eyes pinned me where I stood and I watched unashamedly as he pleasured himself in front of me.

It was extremely intimate and I felt heat rise up my neck and over my face in embarrassment, even though I had just come apart for him in the other room. He started shaking his head at me as I felt a panic rise in me.

"Don't look away," He commanded, reading my mind and knowing my intentions, and I flinched at his words. Taylor was so comfortable with himself and his sexuality. He was open and honest about it, and it was quite frankly, terrifying. We grew up in a world that demanded privacy for the natural act and it was rammed into our heads from the beginning that it wasn't something to be shared with the world. We turned off lights and closed our eyes during it all to keep everything out, but Taylor didn't. He wanted me with my eyes open, taking the whole experience in. But, he didn't want me to watch the actual movement either; he just wanted to keep eye contact, which may have made it even worse. In this moment, eyes were the window to the soul and I watching Taylor in his most honest and vulnerable state. I had never been in a more intimate moment in my life.

I surprise myself by stepping forward. He was surprised too by the looks of it. Without much thought I stripped off and stepped into the stall with him. I ran my hand up his chest and around his neck to grip his wet hair to pull him to me. I pressed my lips to his and gently nibbled on that delicious bottom lip of his. I was ready to go all over again. Taylor groaned against my mouth as he let himself go and turned the both of us to push me against the wall. His hardness was against my bare stomach and it burned my skin. I wanted it and I wanted Taylor and it was safe to say he officially won the game. I was his to do with what he pleased. I broke the kiss and he whimpered at the action. Grinning, I winked at him and dropped down to my knees in front of him. I took his hardness in my hand and watched him throw his head back for a blissful moment as I tested my power with a few teasing strokes. When he looked down at me again, his hand caressed my hair and guided my head to him. I teased him with a swipe of my tongue over the very tip of him and watched his face harden; his eyes slowly drop to half-mast as he watched me. When my mouth opened to take him in whole, his mouth opened to bring in more oxygen, more effectively as his body surrendered to what I did to it. All the while his eyes stayed on me, on my face. He watched me become effected by affecting him. And I was affected. I felt like he was letting me put on a show for him and it made me feel hot and naughty. He was showing me the easiest way to please him and possibly the easiest way to destroy him in the right circumstances. His well-toned body started to shudder more violently as I assumed he came to the peak of his ride as I moved my mouth over him in tune to my hand. We finally broke eye contact when he threw his head back and groaned and I pulled back, just leaving my hand working on him to watch his face morph through the feelings inside him as he surged through his orgasm. Only when he sagged against the wall, I realised how hard my heart was beating.