First And Fakest

So! The latest chapter I have uploaded as a draft is demanding to be rated R... It doesn't even involve bumping uglies, but I suspect it may be the course language is too blame. I'm not entirely sure what Rated R does to change your viewing situation other than you won't find this on the What's Hot list. But, as I warned you, this story is going to be quite mature. Taylor really won't stand for anything less.

Also, Another banner. You guys are so nice and amazing with your randomly popping up to say hello and give me virtual gifts. Thank you XxDarkDreamxX for making not one, but two banners. You can see it ----------> That-a-way.

Enjoy Monkey's.

Chapter Six
-First And Fakest-

The job was beyond easy as it was mostly electronic. I needed to enter new members into the system, that was pretty much the bulk of it. I had to set up their gym profile, so the trainers could add their workouts or progress information to it as they progressed over time. Then, link their profile to their little key ringed barcode that they received upon starting their membership that also logged them into the gym as they swiped it when entering for their session and then filing the paper application out the back for archiving.

Toby was thirty-something, young at heart and committed to the health cause. He'd already tried to get me to sign up to join the gym, with a discount and everything. I had laughed right in his face, but politely as I could, of course. He had then pulled out my own black polo shirt to wear to look like one of the team and I had momentarily reconsidered his offer when he had to go one size bigger to get it to fit nicely. It said 'Team Fit' on the breast pocket in pink thread; it probably should be changed to 'Team Pudge' for my shirt, just sayin'.

Toby told me he had had a uni student doing the job before me, but they had graduated with last year's class. He liked the idea of giving back to the uni by providing a job that gave students time to study while giving them some pocket money too. I probably thanked him forty times before he got through showing me the first new membership procedure on the computer. This was just what I needed while I studied.

"So, you came in here with Taylor?" Toby asked carefully, as I went through the procedure he'd just shown me.

"Uh, yeah. He's..." I started, but stopped for a moment, not taking my eyes off the monitor. "He's my boyfriend," I finished, feeling weird saying that. Taylor is my boyfriend... gross.

"Boyfriend?" He demanded and then seemed to catch his own tone. "Cool." He nodded to himself, I looked over at him and he refused to look at me.

"I get it," I laughed. "I know what he's like," I assured the poor man.

"Nah. He's a..." Toby faltered.

"...great guy with the ladies?" I asked, with a smirk and he shrugged noncommittally, still not looking at me. I laughed again and glanced over at the subject of our conversation. Taylor was being checked out by some brunette girl in what looked like lingerie more so, than work out gear. The way he was grinning as he went through the motions of the current machine he was on, I'd say he was aware of his current company too.

"He certainly is popular around this place," Toby frowned at me. "I haven't seen him pay them much attention back though," He assured me quickly and I laughed as I watched Taylor finish his set, sit up and beckon the girl over for chat with an alluring grin. I then watched Toby, completely amused as the blood drained from his face, as he watched Taylor shamelessly flirt with the girl. "Well, I'll show you the filing system out the back, shall I?" He asked and I nodded, trying not to laugh as I followed him.

Taylor sat at the front counter when Toby had shown me all I needed to know and had sent me on my way. The brunette girl was leaning on the other side of the counter, showing enough cleavage for the whole class. I figured it was time to step in as a girlfriend would.