Chicken Twisties

Vorsaska. Yeeeeeah girl, love me some banners/whatever's they are. Lol

-------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Eight

-Chicken Twisties-

We said our goodbyes on Taylor's parent's lawn just after lunch. I bent over to hug Judith in her chair and she held me like I was one of her own.

"You're welcome back anytime you like, my dear," she murmured in my ear. "Even if he doesn't want to come with you," She added as I pulled back, gesturing at Taylor. As we both looked at him, Taylor looked back at us with a frown.

"Are you stealing my girlfriend, mum?" he demanded. "'Cause I saw her first."

"Oh hush," his mother smirked, waving her hand at him. "She likes me better." I threw my head back and laughed loudly as Taylor glared at Judith who wore a knowing smile.

"If anyone gets to steal Taylor's girlfriend, it's me," Juliet laughed. "Lord knows, I could use some girl support around here."

"What about me?" Judith demanded and Juliet laughed.

"When you were my age, you used dinosaurs to get around," she smirked at her mother. Judith looked at me with an unimpressed face and shook her head. "You wouldn't have the slightest idea of what it's like to be a girl now."

"Yeah, probably because they had morals and reputations they liked to uphold back then," Taylor bit out at his sister, which made his mother cover her mouth to discreetly laugh at her daughter who was currently trying to set Taylor on fire with burning eyes.

"Well if I'm immoral and you're definitely immoral, it must run in the family. Who do we get it from?" She asked, all sass with a hands on her hips and everything.

"You're father," Judith replied without missing a beat. "He was a common whore when I met him. Had woman lined up the street, before I swept him off his feet." I couldn't hold back the giggle as both of her children groaned simultaneously in disgust.

"Mum," Taylor moaned.

"Ew, please stop," Juliet laughed.

"I hear rumours being spread," Taylor's father joined us on the lawn. "They better be untrue," He added, laying a hand on his wife's shoulder in a loving gesture.

"Always darling, your secrets are safe with me. The children think you're a saint," she grinned up at him.

"Excellent. Are you two off?" He asked, looking from Taylor to me and I nodded as Taylor verbally affirmed. "You're always welcome here, Lucy. It's been a pleasure and you needn't worry about bringing Taylor with you next time," Bruce winked at me and I basically saw the hackles rise on Taylors back.

"Would you all stop inviting my girlfriend back without me! I'm your son, you have to put up with me," He glared at his dad who cracked a small smirk.

"Thankfully not as often now you're four hours away," Bruce replied.

"I'm done," Taylor announced. "You all suck and I won't miss any of you," He called out over his shoulder as he walked towards the car. I gave three quick hugs and skipped off after Taylor and met him at the boot of the car with a smirk.

"Ready to hit the road?" I asked.

"Yep, and I'm never bringing you back," He replied, making me laugh.

"Taylor," I admonished him.

"What?" He demanded, his finger looping through my shorts belt loop and pulling me to him. His mouth met mine and against my lips he whispered; "Mine. You are all mine."