Sugar Pie

----------------------------------

Chapter Sixty

-Sugar Pie-

I knew I was in trouble when on Wednesday, Robbo marched around the basketball courts singing 'My Sharona' by The Knack again and again, and he followed it up on Thursday with any Elvis song he could think of. He liked Elvis, and Elvis just so happened to be my Dad's favourite artist to rip to shreds at the festival. They would get on famously, much to the horror of everyone I knew and grew up with, I could already tell.

Kathy had surprised me on Friday morning, sending me a message telling me she would come too. I knew Kathy didn't come from my town; her smaller town was a little rougher than where I grew up, and she didn't like to talk about it much. So, when I received the message I was surprised because we both knew people from her town would probably be at the festival, meaning she would have to let her friends have a small glimpse into where she came from.

It didn't bother me though, the more the merrier at this point. The more people who embarrassed the hell out of me at the same time as my dad doing the exact same thing, the better. Maybe I'd finally be so embarrassed I'd have a heart attack and then I wouldn't have to see the festival all the way through to the end. That would be cool.

Standing in front of Taylor's car, he grinned at me as he held his phone.

"I get to meet your parents," He smirked.

"You'll probably also get to meet good old Remi," I snorted.

"Oh, your grandfather?" Taylor asked and I laughed again.

"My dad's Remington gun, Taylor," I rolled my eyes and his face dropped.

"Oh, your dad's..." He trailed off. "Your dad owns guns, hey?" he asked, looking at me wide eyed.

"I don't actually think you know what you're up for," I murmured, studying him.

"Your dad doesn't know about me until right now, right?" Taylor asked, looking nervous. "Like, you haven't told him much about me, right?"

"Like, I haven't told him how you mortified me in front of all our friends and treated me like garbage?" I asked and Taylor almost whimpered aloud. "Or how you only just now stopped sleeping with anything with a pulse?"

"Yeah, those things. You haven't told him about those, right?" He asked, looking like he may actually start sweating.

"No," I shook my head, trying to ease his fears. The relief washed over him visibly. Shrugging easily, I fought to hide my smirk when I said; "But mum tells him everything, so I probably shouldn't have told her." The whimper came out loud and clear this time. "I'm kidding," I laughed.

"What am I doing?" Taylor asked himself and I rolled my eyes. "I should probably call my mum, she'll get angry if I die without saying goodbye." He was mostly muttering to himself, so I stepped forward and cupped his face in my hands until he looked at me, and then doing something I really enjoyed because I could pretty much do it whenever I pleased; I pulled him forward and pressed my lips to his.

"Stop it," I muttered against his mouth.

"Okay," He replied, quickly. Wrapping his arms around my waist he pulled me to him and pushed me back against the car. My hands creeping a little higher into his hair as his hands moved a little lower to slip under the fabric of my leggings, I moaned against him as he sucked at my lip. It didn't take much to work Taylor up into a frenzy nowadays, and he responded by holding me up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Stop having sex and help me," Robbo called out and I was hesitant to pull back.

"Just ignore him and he'll go away," Taylor murmured huskily, grabbing a fist of my hair, he moved down and bit at my neck, before soothing it by gently sucking at the skin. Breathing out a laugh, I opened my eyes and found Robbo stumbling towards us like a zombie with something large and unconscious on his back.