You Broke My Orgasm

Someone said something along the lines of 'is that it?' After my last smutty chapter. I don't know if that was in reaction to the length of the chapter or smutty factor. I took it as smutty factor and made it a personal challenge.

People that don't like smut, head to the last two hundred words or so, that's the only important part of this chapter.

-----------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Four
-You Broke My Orgasm-

He was all over me.
The way he smelled, as my nose buried into the top of his crotch with every swallow of him.
The way he tasted as I continually ran my mouth, tongue and teeth over his ridged, pulsating length.
The way he sounded as he groaned from deep within his chest as pleasure visibly swept over him.
The way it felt as he gripped a fistful of my hair and controlled the tempo of my mouth moving up and down his entire length.
The feeling of my hands digging into his hard thighs as I fought to simultaneously breathe and try to basically suck his soul out through his dick. Luckily for both of us, it took only minutes for Taylor to release into my mouth. I pulled back and spat the salty fluid down the shower drain and laughed.
"Not a fucking word, you bitch," he panted with his arm covering his eyes as he recovered. "You have been playing with and rubbing up against my dick since midday. I cannot handle all day foreplay."
"I ain't saying anything," I smirked up at him after I had let the shower stream fill my mouth so I could rinse and spit it out. "The real test of your man hood is, how long until I get to play with him again?" Taylor dropped his arm from his eyes and peered down at me still kneeling on floor of the shower stall as he slumped against the wall.
"About five minutes if you let me watch you wash yourself," he smirked, giving me a sleazy once over as I sat at his feet. Too bad his sleaze only got me hotter by this point.
"You want to watch me touch myself?" I asked softly, going for the doe eyed look as I ran a hand up my thigh and over my belly to idly play with a hard nipple. It must have worked because Taylor's liquid honey eyes dropped to half mast as he watched my hand move across my body and that sinful bottom lip of his sucked into his delicious mouth.
It was a powerful feeling watching my body effect his. I felt giddy and horny, seductive and sweet all at the same time.
"Fuck," he groaned out in a whisper as my other hand started moving towards the middle of my legs. Holding his heated look, just as I finished one lazy, full circle of my clit he grabbed my arm and hauled me to my feet. My underarm was probably going to bruise but the sheer masculine force of Taylor pulling me around like a rag doll only excited me. "Nope." No other words or explanation as he took a long, lingering look down my body and killed the water. "Towel," he demanded as he directed me out of the shower. I threw him one of the two and was surprised that he then dropped to his knees and pulled me to him. I had never experienced someone licking the droplets of water left on my body after a shower, but it is the single hottest fucking thing ever to happen to me.

His hot tongue lapping and kissing the beads off my skin had me humming from my core outwards. My knees buckled as he kissed the sensitive skin behind them. His fingers dug into hips as he ran his tongue up back of my thighs, only stopping when he got to the curve of my ass and gently sunk his teeth in the soft flesh and then he repeated on the other leg.
"Taylor," I begged him, I was shaking with need, legitimately concerned my core was so wet it would start leaking down my thighs. That thought only made me wonder if maybe Taylor would then clean up that mess too with that sinful tongue and I couldn't breathe.
Falling into his lap as my legs gave way, I wanted Taylor. I didn't care where, I didn't care what part of his body was on me as long as he was going to do something to fix the pulsating heat in my clit. Patiently as a saint he only bent me back so my shoulders rested on the dressing bench and took his tongue to my stomach.
"No," I cried out as I squirmed in frustration against him.
"Where do you want it, baby?" He asked, his voice low, deep and quiet.
"In me," I hummed somehow managing to string two words together.
"In here?" He asked as his tongue dipped and swirl in my belly button and a long, low moan escaped my throat without me thinking about it. "Maybe up here?" He asked as he kissed up my torso and pulled me up so he was level with my bare breasts. "I think you want it here," he chuckled like a fucking asshole as he took a stone hard nipple in his mouth and lapped at it with his tongue. My head thrown back to give him as much access to my chest as I was physically able to. My eyes were closed and my mouth wide open as I struggled to get a full breath in before Taylor took it away again. I was only just aware I was unashamedly writhing on his bare thigh, acting completely brazen.
As he finished with my other nipple, he took complete advantage of my skins hyper sensitive state as he nuzzled into my neck, his five o'clock shadow stimulating the skin and sending shivers down my spine and a moan out my mouth.
"Turn around. I want your back," he told me, pushing me gently from him. As I turned around he guided my hips as he made me back up against him. I was completely mindless as I let him do what he pleased with me and was grateful when told me to sit. His fingers dug into my hips as he completely filled my core and I cried out at the full sensation I hadn't expected as I knelt back on his thighs.
"Already?" I demanded and he pulled me so my back rested against his chest.
"Are you kidding me?" He laughed in my ear. "I just licked you from head to toe while you rubbed that sweet pussy against my thigh to get yourself off and you're asking me if I'm already hard again?"
"Unbelievable," I sighed as I began to go completely mindless, as he started moving in shallow thrusts.
"That's the plan," he promised as one of his arms wrapped around me to hold me to him as the other wrapped around from the other side and his fingers headed directly for my clit. From the moment he touched me on my core I couldn't think clearly. Tight circles put me out of my mind as I squirmed against his assault but I was trapped. Trapped in Taylor's strong arms while impaled on his ridged length being held down with his fingers on my clit. So I held on, reaching back to thread my fingers through his hair and clench my fists like I would fall off the earth if I didn't anchor myself.
No recognisable noise came from my mouth as my entire body concentrated on how full I felt with Taylor going in and out of me. I couldn't hold back vocally and didn't care who could hear me in the very public bathrooms. I felt the muscles surrounding Taylor inside me quiver uncontrollably as the familiar burn built in my lower stomach until I couldn't take his attention anymore.
"Oh. Fucking, god," I moaned followed by a loud cry that came from my mouth and something burst in me and it opened the flood gates... Literally. Slumping forward onto the towel Taylor had discarded moments ago, my body convulsed around him still as tears flooded my eyes and evacuated down my face promptly. I couldn't move, my entire body slack with suddenly released tension when I finished shaking.
"What the hell did you do to me?" I demanded in a whisper, sniffing back more tears.
"Are you crying?" Taylor demanded, panicked.
"You broke my orgasm," I accused him as I found the strength to push myself up, but not yet to completely move off Taylor.
"I broke what?" He demanded, sounding concerned.
"Why am I crying?" I demanded back and he pulled me back to wrap me up in his arms.
"Did I fuck you so good you're crying?" He asked in a soft, but amused voice.
"I'll kill you. Do not laugh," I threatened feeling like a complete idiot.
"No ones laughing. I'm damn fucking proud, honestly."
"That having sex with you reduces me to tears?" I laughed, peaking up at him as I wiped my face.
"Who's laughing now?" He asked in a dead panned voice. "Go back to the room?" He asked softly, tucking a lock of wet hair behind my ear. I nodded and he wrapped the towel around me finally. "That was the hottest fucking reaction I've seen a girl have while I have my dick inside them," he murmured, wiping the last tear that was rolling down my cheek.
"I feel like an idiot," I told him, quietly and he glared at me.
"Don't you fucking dare," he scolded me and then pulled my face to his to kiss me. Sucking on his bottom lip, I hummed contently.
"I love you," I murmured against his lips without thinking of what I was saying or who I was saying it to before I froze.
"Is that the tear inducing orgasm talking?" Taylor asked pulling back with a grin, just laughing it off as my heart beat against my ribs in pure adrenaline and fear.
"Yeah, probably," I laughed with him, but quickly made a point to turn and head for the stall door without meeting his eyes again.