Small Dick Joke

My head is far in the clouds I don't know what is even going on in this chapter. Just... Bare with me. Lol

Chapter Thirty-Three
-Small Dick Joke-

Sexual chapter... Just don't even bother if you're not into reading smut. There's little else.

Work was surprisingly uneventful. I had been half expecting Taylor to show up and get revenge, but I hadn't heard a peep from him. I closed up the gym and started walking towards my room and stopped. Was I still meant to go see Taylor? Maybe he was actually angry with the stunt I had pulled in class. I pulled my phone out to check for any sign from Taylor and as if on purpose a message appeared on my screen.

'It's two minutes past eight, where the hell are you?'

I bit my lip and turned on my heel, heading to Taylors. As I approached his building, I started feeling nervous. Just what exactly did he have planned for me? Because knowing Taylor, I wasn't going unpunished for class this afternoon and it was going to involve him, me and probably no clothes. Swallowing the nerves, because I knew he'd make me enjoy whatever he had in mind for me anyway, I knocked on his door.
"Turn around and wait," Taylor called out from the other side of the door. Feeling unsure, I slowly turned to face the door of the opposite room to Taylors. After a moment I heard the door open and turned to look at him. "Don't," He stated simply and it stopped me. "Do you trust me?" He asked, taking my bag from me and throwing it in his room. I nodded, still looking at the door across from Taylor's room and felt him slip his hands into mine from behind. "Good, let's go take a shower."
He walked behind me with his fingers at my hips and I hadn't had a good look at him yet.
"What have you got planned for me?" I asked and he chuckled in my ear and took a nip at my neck.
"All in good time, buttercup," He whispered and a shiver went down my spine.
He walked us into the showers and into a stall. He proceeded to drop his shower bag in the shower area and came back to me and pulled his shirt off. He already wasn't wearing any shoes himself and he hung up the towels and sat on the bench provided in the dressing area of the stall. His chest and stomach were beautiful, for a complete lack of a better word. Tanned, hard, bulging in all the right spots. I chewed my lip and let my eyes trail over him and up to his face.
"Strip for me," Taylor grinned at me, his honey brown eyes positively sparkling.
"Strip yourself," I grinned back at him and he shook his head, that smile a little more feral, his eyes a little more excited.
"This first one is just about me. Do what I tell you and I'll take care of you later." Well, at the very least he had me interested, but I wasn't just handing the honey pot over without a fight.
"Punishment for class?" I asked him and he laughed, nodding. I caught his eye as I toyed with the hem of my gym polo shirt. His smirk was daring me and it got me more excited than it should have. I lifted it above my head and Taylor wasn't meeting my eye anymore. He was more concerned with the skin I'd just exposed. His eyes trailing over my body leaving a tingling fire as he went. Turning around, I looked over my shoulder as I popped the clasps on the bra. His eyes blazed as he took in my newly bared back. His bottom lip was sucked into his lush mouth and I was instantly jealous of it. I turned back around without actually taking the bra off and his eyes widened.
"Take it off," he demanded.
"This?" I asked, toying with the lace design. The animalistic look in his eyes making me shudder.
"That," he confirmed, his handsome face nearly twisted into a snarl. I grinned, bending to put my mouth at his ear so I could whisper;
"Go fuck yourself," I replied and pulled back to meet his gorgeous eyes that had narrowed.
"Don't fuck with me," he warned and I laughed.
"What if I want too?" I asked with an innocent little pout and his feature set to angry. This was going to be so much fun.
Bending over in front of him at the waist, I untied my shoes. Fingers dug into my thighs and teeth bit into my ass through my leggings.
"Asshole," I laughed, standing up again rubbing the teeth marks out of my ass cheek.
"Bitch," he smirked. I think he was beginning to understand the point of the game.
Pulling at the waist of the leggings I had them halfway down my thighs and grinned when Taylor groaned as I sat on his lap to finish taking them off.
"Where the fuck did those panties come from?" He asked as his fingers bit into my hips to keep me wiggling on his crotch at a steady pace and I didn't have to turn around to know his head was thrown back against the wall with his eyes closed because it felt like I was sitting on a steel rod.
"Surprise," I laughed. They were something I thought to add while changing for work. Lace and very little else that cut high on my ass and served no other purpose than to make my ass look devine. Apparently it worked.
"I'm going to fucking pound you," he growled in a whisper, sounding every inch as frustrated as I wanted him to be.
"You can at least try your best," I laughed, slipping my socks off after and the fingers dug a little deeper. The bra still sat on my chest. The straps enough to keep it there as I continued to tease him.
Having finished with my shoes and pants, I leaned back and stretched backwards to hug Taylor around the neck. Should of known better though, when Taylor took that opportunity to push my bra away and take handfuls of my bare breasts in his hands.
"You won't be walking straight for a week when I'm done with you, you fucking tease," he breathed in my ear, making me laugh breathlessly and then gasp as he tweaked a nipple. "You think this is all just one big fucking joke?" He asked as he used his knees to spread mine.
"Teach me a lesson I won't forget," I giggled and Taylor laughed that sounded promising and threatening at the time.
"That's exactly what I intend to do." His hands trailing down to my panties, his thumbs slid under the lace and made shivers run through me as his nails teased and scraped against the sensitive skin of my panty line. I laughed and squirmed against Taylor. He huffed in amusement and grabbing with both hands to effectively tear them to shreds with one firm pull to the flimsy material.
"Taylor," I gasped, sitting up. "Asshole, I love these undies," I growled at him, not entirely sure what to do with the shredded remains.
"Me too. They did make your ass look magnificent," he agreed, his hands still moving, giving my nipple a tweak. His mouth sucked on my shoulder blade and then bit gently.
"They were like thirty dollars," I huffed at him not taking my panty woes seriously.
"I'll buy you more," he responded distractedly, running his free hand through my hair, pulling my head back with a tug of my hair.
"So you can ruin them too?" I asked, wryly and he grinned as he continued sucking on my neck.
"Exactly," he confirmed, before he pushed one of his fingers in me.
"Screw you," I muttered, closing my eyes as he continued to direct my head position and suck gently over my neck and shoulders. He pulled his finger out and redirected its attention a little higher, using tight circles to distract me from my ruin panties.
"Move over a little then," he quipped against my neck, thrusting up under me.
"You're so funny," I murmured sarcastically.
"You love me," he grinned, tugging at a pebbled nipple with his fingers that were still wet from my own body.
"You wish," I bit back, trying to hold back the gasp.
"Keep that mouth running like that, smart ass and I'll find a way to plug it," Taylor warned.
"What ever you got wouldn't fit," I laughed.
"Oh, small dick joke. Real classy, babe," he told me and I laughed.
"Eat me."
"In good time," he promised. "Stand up," he ordered, tugging my hair up to move me off him. "Start the shower," he demanded as he dropped his pants. I would probably never get over or forget Taylor naked. Golden skin, rippling muscles. His deep groin V that met his very impressive and currently painful looking hard Voldemort parts. Wow. My mouth went dry and I smacked my lips together to get moisture back. "Pick your chin off the floor, baby. It's not an attractive look," he laughed, throwing his clothes into the pile with mine. I refused to blush as I stepped back to enter the shower cubicle.
"You're full of yourself. I was just wondering whether I'm going to feel anything with you inside me," I glared at him and he laughed.
"I'll spilt you in two or the ride is free," he replied with a devious grin. "Now get that fucking delectable ass in that shower and get wet or no ones fucking any one tonight," he growled at me.
"Ooh, scary," I laughed back at him as I stepped into the shower area and turned the water on. He was behind me a moment later. Pushing me against the tiled wall. The cool tiles contrasted shockingly against my heated skin as Taylor pulled my head back and continued to suckle on my neck. "I thought this was about you," I laughed breathlessly as he continued to lavish the attention solely on me.
"Getting you dripping wet, gets me rock hard," he murmured against my shoulder and I could feel the proof against my back. His free hand roamed freely anywhere and everywhere."Don't be mistaken. This is all for my benefit."
"I'll just shut up and keep accidentally enjoying this then," I laughed and moaned when he nipped me with his teeth as he took one of my breasts in his hands.
"That's a good sexual slave girl," Taylor cooed before sinking his teeth into my shoulder again making my laughter finish in a moan.