You're Positively A Harlot

SomethingThere drew and sent a picture of Taylor and Lucy and I almost fell off my seat and died when I saw it. So in love with it and it makes me giggle every time I see it. It's basically Taylor excited he's about to get some Lucy loving and he's in the background saying 'it's Tay-Tay Time!' :") Thank you so much!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Four
-You're Positively A Harlot-

After lunch, I sat at the kitchen bench and watched Taylor do the dishes for Judith. When he had finished washing them and they were all stacked neatly next to the sink in the dish rack he wiped his hands and turned towards me.

"What do you feel like doing now?" He asked, leaning on the bench. I shrugged and laughed.

"It's your house, you tell me what there is to do," I told him, which made him smirk at me.

"I could think of a couple things," He told me with a wink and I gave him a serious look.

"Yeah, I bet you can. You really need to put a leash on that thing in your pants."

"Are you into bondage? Buttercup, why I never!" He gasped, holding his hand to his chest. "You're positively a harlot." I rolled my eyes and got up off the stool. He grinned as he followed me and I gave him a long side look.

"You're stupid," I told him and he laughed.

"Yeah, but I'm your kind of stupid," He assured me. "So, where we going?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I want to see your neighbourhood," I told him and he smiled.

"How about we walk the dog?" He suggested and I nodded.

"You go get the dog and I'll put restraints on my puppies," I winked at him, gesturing to my chest and he burst out laughing.

"Good god, was that Lockie coming out just then?" He asked and I shrugged.

"A little," I grinned, he wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me to him.

"I can honestly say I've missed your sweet little mouth full of dirty remarks," He whispered, his lips hovering over mine as I snuck a hand up the back of his shirt to run my nails down his bare lower back which made him exhale a breath quickly and shiver under my hands.

"I just miss yours in general," I replied staring at them blatantly. They were kind of completely perfect. We stood there with lips barely apart and I looked up to his sweet brown eyes. He smiled at me as his eyes closed and he brought his lips to mine in a small kiss, only pressing his lips to my lower lip gently.

"Go restrain the puppies in your jumper and I'll go restrain the puppies in my pants and backyard," He smirked, pulling away. I grinned at him and shook my head as I turned to head up towards his room.

I changed my shoes, actually put on underwear of the chest variety and met Taylor out the front with Mousey sitting patiently at his feet. I grinned as I walked down the path to them and Taylor threw an old ball at me when I got close enough.

"I brought a tennis ball and thought we could go to the dog park near here with her," He told me and I nodded.

"Sounds good," I assured him.

It was a short walk to the dog park and the view was pleasant on the way there. Mousey danced under my feet mostly, eyeing the ball like it was a steak and I tossed it onto a lawn every now and then as we passed the houses to satisfy her need to chase and retrieve the ball.