The Initiation

I continue walking through the forest. I hear gunshots to my east and one to my west according to my internal compass. I continue forward, south, and I see grim eyes around me, I started to shoot at them with my shotgun and assault rifle, it is just a standard issue rifle form Atlas. I shoot everywhere and I find out I am surrounded and I started to shoot my way through the horde of grim and I kept running. I decided to save my semblance, Swansong,which turns me invincible for 5 seconds to 8 hours if my adrenaline is high enough and have infinite ammo and do x2 damage and I am 5 times faster and stronger but, it cost a lot of stamina after I turn it off, as it bleeds out till I run out. I kept running till I heard out loud "I can't take it anymore. Can everyone chill out for at least two seconds" I yell out "Sorry Pal, not today!" I jump through the forest and I turn to see a death stalker and a nevermore. Great. 

I decided now or never. I yell out as my semblance kicks in and my rifle goes into full auto mode and I started spraying everything, the trees, the remaining beowolves and the death stalker. I disable my semblance and my gun turns back to normal. I continue on, not looking at anyone and grab a odd piece. It is a chess piece just both white and black and is a rook. I grab it and heard Weiss say "Our objective is here we should just grab it and run". Everyone gets a piece and we ran to a few ruins and I hear a noise behind us. I yell out "Enemy is behind us". And kept going till I got to the bridge, the bloody Nevermore came in and destroyed it.

 I am on one half of the ruins, the side Ruby, Yang, Weiss, and the girl in black are on. I stand up and I grab my rifle and started shooting the nevermore. Jaune and a girl in pink launch to the other side of the bridge as I kept shooting at the Nevermore. I ran through a tower that the others are on. I then hear Ruby yell out "I have a plan". I went over and heard that the plan is to freeze the nevermore tail to the cliff and have the girl in black called Blake use her weapon's ribbon as a slingshot and use Weiss semblance to launch Ruby to the Nevermore. RUN up the freaking cliff and decapitate using her blade. This is going to go so wrong.

 I turn to see how the others are doing as the pink girl uses a hammer to smash the Death Stalker's needle into its head. I head back to the others as the Ruby gets on the semblance launcher. I went to Ruby and got onto the launcher as well. "What are you doing here this is not part of the plan" said Weiss. I stayed and Weiss launched us. We have the blade under the neck of it. I grab the trigger and activate Swansong and started shooting the weapon as fast as I could. I hear Ruby yelling/cheering as we kept going till we got to the edge and I shot as fast as I could and we did it. The Nevermore is decapitated and we land on the ground. I look up to see Ruby look up and I see the weapon about to fall past the cliff's edge. I ran and grabbed it as it hanged on to my hands. I also grunted in pain to due the weight of the weapon  and how I grabbed the blade. I pulled it up and passed it to Ruby. Who ran to me and Hugged me and thanking me for saving her weapon. She then stopped and backed away as she saw what she just did. The others got up and we manage to get back to Beacon.

Time Skip 45 minutes

"Jaune Ark, Lie Ren, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will together as Team JNPR. Lead by Jaune Arc"

"L-Lead By...?"

 That is what happen to be what I heard as I was off stage from the restroom. We started getting our team. And I just realized I never pared up with anyone. Just great. I wait as Team JNPR went off stage as Ozpin then said "And Finally, Blake Belladonna,Ruby Rose,Weiss Schnee, and Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as.. Team RWBY. Lead by Ruby Rose". I stayed silent as they went off stage.

"And, finally, Gen Scott". I went got on stage and I could see the looks I am getting. "Gen you received the black and white rook, from this day forward, you will be teamed up with team RWBY. And Team RWBY will be changed to Team RWBYS. Congratulations young man. I am surprised you got this far considering your young age."

"Yeah. I am as well" I replied. I am shocked as well. I get to sleep with four girls in one room. I don't think this would go well. I start to follow Ruby, Yang, Weiss, and Blake to our dorm. There is only 4 beds all in one corner. Before anyone could say anything, I walked to the window still and lied down on it and said "I will sleep here or on the floor, you girls can choose your beds. They went to the bathroom one by one to change and we are off to bed. I stayed up longer than usual and listened to some music as I look out the window. I must say the view is good. And before I know it I am asleep.