Changing (Part 1)

You laid down on the couch at home going through some old plot albums your mom found at her house.

Looking through the pictures, you saw lots of you and Niall.

Smiling a bit you took a picture and sent it to him, not like he's going to see it anyways, he was always busy performing.

Your smile faded as the albums went from when you two were five til when you were both 16.

The very last photo in the album was you kissing Niall's cheek outside with his contestant number on his stomach and him giving a thumbs up.

Tearing up, you closed the book and put it aside and sighed.

Things have changed ever since that X-factor audition.

Less talking between you two.

No more late night skype calls.

None of that, like if you were strangers once again.

After a while you just sat down on the couch watching your favorite tv show.

Your phone buzzed which you picked up and looked at the message that was sent to you.

Niall : haha I remember that (:

You : you finally have some time to text?

Niall : Yup, I have the day off today, which means it's going to be lazy day!

You : oh alright, I'll text you some othe time.

Niall : okay.

Looking at that last text you shook your head, this wasn't the Niall that whenever you would say you'd text him later he'd start blowing up your phone.

Bitting your bottom lip you hit his call button letting ring for a while before he picked it up.

"Helloooooooooo (Y/N) !" He laughed

"Hi Niall." You spoke softly

"Want to come over? I'm at home since tomorrow's the concert." He said

"Youre not gonna... Nevermind, sure I'll be over I'm a bit."

"Okay see you!" He cooed, hanging up.

Getting up and checking how you look to see if you look presentable.

Fixing you're hair you got your car keys and headed to Niall's home.

Finally arriving, you looked at him small flat, the only thing that hasn't changed.

Walking up to his door you knocked.

After a couple of minutes he finally opened the door.

His blonde hair up in a quiff, he had on a white Tshirt and jeans with his white supras, and a beer held in one hand.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!" He slurred embracing you in a hug.

"Niall.. You're drunk." You sighed, patting his back and pulling away.

Shaking his head he laughed," Noooooo. Maybe you areee."

Rolling your eyes, you walked in closing his door.

"Want one??" He asked getting close to you spilling some of the beer on your shirt.

Groaning you shook your head," no, imma leave Niall."

"Nooo please doooont." He sighed hugging you.

"Bye Niall, you've changed." You said quietly walking out.

"(y/n) ! Come back we need to talk!"

------

------

Part 2 tomorrow 😁

My twitter is @AmeezySmiley in case you wanna follow or just talk to me ✌️

Just curious, do I have any fans out there???

I wanna know hah 😊

©AmeezySmiley