My Mate's Choice 40

2 months later...

Calvin

"I'm so lazy to go to school," Beatrix whined as she dropped her body back to the bed. We were just going through some school forms.

While the rest of the people in the pack house had started their school again two months ago, Beatrix and I were given a little bit more time. The rest of the student went to a new school because it wasn't the right thing to do to send them back to the same human school or else, our species would be known because it would just be suspicious that a group of students suddenly stopped coming to school and now back.

Beatrix and I were given extra time to relax before we start our school because Beatrix requested so. She told the Alpha that our relationship needed to be so much stable before we start schooling and be busy with our school work. I was only left with one more year while Beatrix still had two years of school. Alpha Eddie only agreed after several persuasion.

But now, two months later... it was back to reality and Beatrix and I were given a few school forms to be filled up. Luckily we would still be in the same school, except a different class.

"It's okay baby. It's gonna be fast. And see, we could still meet each other during our breaks. Also, go to and back from school together. See, we still get to spend time with each other and it's all gonna be fast," I coaxed her and massaged her shoulder slightly.

"No, it's not about us spending time together or not. It's about the school work and studies and tests and exams and teachers and rules and disciplines and..." I cut her rambled off by placing my palm over her mouth.

"It will be fine, I promise," I whispered closed to her face before placing a kiss on her forehead. She groaned and then rolled her body, making me face her back. "Don't sulk, baby. I'll get you chocolate and some drink okay?"

I didn't get any response except Beatrix covering her ears with my pillow. I laughed loudly, purposely wanting to annoy her because I knew we would be fine later on no matter what.

I got off the bed and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I picked the big chocolate bar that was in the chiller along with a bottle of random fizzy drink.

I was just closing the fridge's door when Carlos came in, panting and out of breath. We all had become friends after a while but Carlos still kept on chanting about how sorry he was for what he did to Beatrix when he was still a rogue.

"What is it, Carlos?" I asked, patting his shoulder.

"Someone's outside. I think you'd wanna meet him," Carlos informed.

"Who?"

"It's best for you to go see it for yourself. I'm not sure it would be a good idea if the rest of the pack members were to see him," Carlos said and his face was full of a worried expression. I wondered who was out there.

Placing the chocolate and drink at the counter, I followed Carlos out of the house and to the garden. I was totally surprised by the guy who was standing there. Even though I didn't get the chance to know him -not that I wanted to anyway- I knew who he was. I remembered his face all too well. What did he want now? Why did he come back after I've got what I needed?