My Mate's Choice 39

Calvin

I didn't mean to do it that way. I wanted the moment when I marked her stayed fresh in her mind forever. I wanted our first time making love to be something extraordinary for her.

But I just had to do it after I heard what she said to Celina last night. I was just putting away the plate of dinner that we had shared in her room. I didn't mean to be eavesdropping but I heard it when I was about to enter the room.

It was making me feel a tad disappointed that Beatrix still couldn't feel open up with me. It was as though everything that I had done was still not enough for her. But it wasn't her fault. It was definitely mine. I had caused her to feel the way she was; that she fell second after Valerie. But right now, I do not have any feelings at all towards Valerie. I didn't even know how or what to feel about her. All I wanted was Beatrix and only her.

And marking her last night seemed to be the only way to let her feel the bond between us and so that she could open up to me, so that she could trust and have faith in our relationship.

And right now, still laying very naked next to Beatrix with her snuggling to me just made me feel that I had made the right decision last night. I wasn't sure how she would take it when she woke up later but as long as I could enjoy this moment of her trying to get so close to me, then I'd treasure it.

I wanted to let Beatrix continue sleeping even though it was already half past 11 in the morning. It would soon be lunch time and I bet the rest of the people downstairs like her brother and parents might be worried because we didn't come down for breakfast as well. Luckily nobody entered the room to check on us or it would be so embarrassing to find me and Beatrix naked in bed.

As much as I wanted to let Beatrix enjoy the rest of her sleep, I couldn't control my hands and desire of wanting to play with her hair and caress her little body against me. I started with caressing her shoulder, down her sides, spines and hips with kisses on her forehead alternately. And those were enough to make Beatrix stir from her sleep and then lazily opened up her eyes.

I waited, waited for the reaction that I hope wouldn't come. I didn't want her to be mad at me for my sudden action of marking and mating her even though she seemed fine with it last night but those were because she was on heat on the mark.

But she surprised me when she snuggled closer to me and flung her arm around my torso. She hid her face to my side and yawned.

"Beatrix?" I called.

"Hmmm..." she responded.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Never have been better," she answered and then looked up at me.

"Do you know what happened...err...last night?"

"Yup!" She nodded.

"Beatrix, I marked you. And we mated," I finally said and then I watched Beatrix's face changed. Maybe I shouldn't have said it and pretended like nothing happened.