My Mate's Choice 01

Hello everyone! I just wanna let you know that I am writing this story as to mark my one year being on Wattpad <3

Beatrix

"Beatrix, are you up darling?" I heard my mom asked from behind the door.

"Yes Mom, I'm up," I answered her, "Gonna be down in a minute."

I was already up as early as 7 in the morning which was 1 and a half hour before school actually starts. Usually, I'd wake up about 45 minutes before that and just get a refreshing shower and picked anything that would be suitable. But today, I just wanted to be different. I just still got a feeling that I would meet my mate today.

Thus, I decided I should dress up a little for today. I stayed in the bath tub for 30 minutes, trying to have some relaxation feeling with the new rosy body soap that I just bought a few weeks back. Then, I applied a little bit more make up than I usually would. I made my cheeks look flushed and applied a red tinted lip balm on my lips. I then tied a fishtail braid on my light brown hair with a cute little pink bow.

I put on a floral legging with a plain black over-sized sweater. I sprayed my favourite Love Spell from Victoria Secret and took my bag before heading downstairs. I really hope I did look presentable.

I greeted a few mothers I met on my way to the dining table. I lived in the pack house seeing my brother was now the Alpha of The Red Crescent Pack. My brother, Eddie and his mate, Celina took over Mom's and Dad's position because they wanted to retire early.

The pack house were consisting of the Alpha's family which included – the awesome- me and a few other families. Not all of the pack lived in this pack house though. They chose to live by themselves but my Dad had made it clear that they shouldn't live too far away from the pack house in case of emergency or anything that needed immediate attention from the whole pack. I wasn't very close with everyone in the house but I do make good friends with the mothers who always worked in the kitchen and Jean. She was five but she was always with me. Sometimes I would make a little mess on her face with my make up or even played Barbie dolls with her.

"Uh I'm so excited, you're gonna shift for the first time tonight! We have to end your birthday party not so late tonight. Plus, you still have school tomorrow," Mom gushed as soon as I took a seat on the chair next to her.

"Woah Mom, don't I at least get a birthday wish first before you talk about shifting tonight?" I joked. My mom was way much more excited about me shifting tonight while I was much more excited about meeting my mate today and of course my birthday party tonight.

"Happy 16th Birthday, little sis." I looked up to find my brother and his mate coming towards us. He planted a kiss on top of my forehead before his mate came over to give me a kiss on my cheek, wishing me as well.

"Thank you Alpha and Luna," I thanked them jokingly. I was just in the mood to joke, smile and just laugh.

"How many times do I have to remind you not to call me Luna?" Celina glared at me but I just stuck my tongue out at her. Celina was definitely a good sister to me. I would sometimes steal her to just go shopping or girl's night which involves gossiping a little bit of my brother. My brother was of course a jock before he found Celina but I still loved him nonetheless.