37

I woke up and stretched my body. I felt so rested. It felt amazing to finally have been able to sleep for so long. I checked my phone and saw that it was almost 4 am.

I laid on my back and got used to being awake. Then I got up and showered. When I turned on the light to get clothes I noticed that Jimin was in his bed.

He looked so cute sleeping, but the sight of him didn't bring me the same warmth it used to. Instead it made me feel angry.

While I was showering I let my anger consume me. After holding in my emotions for so long and after my talk with Jimin, it felt as if I had become a spiteful, angry person overnight.

Every little thing pissed me of. I felt like I needed to scream and fucking break shit.

I punched the shower wall many times until my knuckles were bloody.

Then I moved on to my other fist and punched with that one.

"Tae!" A knock on the door and Jimin's voice stopped me from continuing to punch the wall. "Are you okay?"

I let out a scream in anger and frustration. "No, I'm not fucking okay!"

Jimin opened the door and came inside the restroom.

"Tae, you want to talk about it?" His voice was so soft and gentle.

It pissed me off.

I just stared at my bloody knuckles and didn't say anything.

Jimin didn't either.

I finished showering and then I got out.

Jimin handed me a towel and I dried my body while he just stared at me with sad eyes.

I glared at him as he helped me clean up my hands from the blood.

I changed and the both of us left the restroom and sat on my bed.

"Tae, I hate this. Hate that we aren't fine. I hate how I've acted. I'm sorry. For everything."

I looked at him and scowled.

"You have every right to be angry. I'm sorry I was such a drama queen yesterday."

I continued to glare at him. His pretty lips were saying words that were pissing me off. I kinda wanted to kiss him and force him to shut up.

He sighed. "You don't have to say anything. I'll give you space."

He got up and went to his bed. He curled up in his blanket and eventually went back to sleep.

I just stared at him and felt angry. I don't even know what I was so angry about. It wasn't exactly Jimin that had me so infuriated. It was just anger. Like if everything that had been bottled up had exploded and now it was consuming me.

I left my dorm and walked around.

On my way I bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch it," the person said.

I turned to glare at them, but my glare disappeared as I looked and saw I had just bumped into Hoseok.

"Tae," he said with a soft voice. "Why do you look like you're about to murder someone?" he asked.

I shrugged.

"Wanna come back to my dorm?"

The invitation felt super random and weird, but I agreed and followed him nonetheless.

When I walked in I immediately noticed Yoongi sleeping on his bed. I stared at him for a while, until Hoseok cleared his throat.

"I can't sleep. And of course, he's asleep. So you can keep me company. Sounds better than roaming around campus at fucking five in the morning."