41

The seven of us were sitting down with a shit ton of food in front of us and suddenly the mood seemed less tense. We ate happily, and the dinner went by with relatively few shade being thrown at each other.

The alcohol we drank helped too.

Hoseok and I didn't drink so we could drive, but we were the ones with the least shady shit to say, so it worked out fine.

"I swear, you all are so fucking pretty," Namjoon said with a slight slur in his voice. "Every single one of you fuckers is fucking amazing. Just so beautiful. Obviously, my baby here is the most handsome, but fuck, look at you all! You're all just art. Fucking art I say!"

I smiled at his comment.

"You're really pretty too, for an overly sexual pervert," Yoongi said with a smile.

Namjoon smiled. "Thanks man. No one ever really calls me pretty. Jin why don't you ever call me pretty?"

Jin laughs but doesn't say anything.

"I think he doesn't want you to realize that and leave him," Hoseok said.

Jin stopped laughing. "He's not leaving me. Are you leaving me?"

Namjoon stays quiet.

"Joonie!" Jin says.

Namjoon smirks at him. "How does it feel to ask a question you really want the answer to be ignored?"

Jin pouted.

"I need another shot!" Jimin said from where he was sitting next to me. He kept on shifting in his seat, like if he had too much energy and was holding it in.

We got another round of shots.

"You know, I get it Jin," Namjoon suddenly said. "Jungkook is hot!"

Jungkook blushed.

Then Namjoon turned to Jimin. "Jimin, I get it. He's just fucking hot."

Then he looked at me. "Tae, you should have fucked him when you had the chance. The man's hot."

I felt my cheeks get red. "Jesus Christ, Joon! Please stop!"

"We should have a threesome," Namjoon said as he looked Jungkook straight in the eyes.

Jungkook shook his head. "That's not really my thing."

"Right your thing is getting together with your boyfriend's best friend," Yoongi said.

Hoseok laughed. "Yes! You're such a bitch baby! I love it!"

Yoongi smiled at him. "I love you too."

Hoseok stopped laughing. "Oh fuck. Did you just say that? Min Yoongi loves me? Holy fuck! Min Yoongi loves me!" He let out a shriek in excitement and smashed his lips against Yoongi. They made out while the rest of us just tried ignoring them.

Except for Namjoon who was gawking at them. "Holy shit, do they look hot together," Namjoon said as he watched with his mouth practically drooling.

Jimin started whining.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.

"No one's paying attention to me," he said.

I laughed. "Needy."

He glared at me. "And? You know you like it."

I nodded. "That's correct."

We started kissing too.

Jin looked around awkwardly. "So, my children kissing. In front of me. Don't feel weird about that. Not one bit."

Namjoon looked at Jin. "Should we kiss too? So you don't have to see them?"

Jungkook cleared his throat. "Did you all forget we're at a restaurant? In public? As in other people are here eating, probably not wanting to see a bunch of horny college kids sucking face."

We all stopped.

They drank some more and before long we decided that we needed to get out of there since we were being loud and embarrassing. Well by we, I mean me, since I was the only sober one. Well so was Hoseok, but he never minded being extra.

We met up at Jin's house, where he quickly pulled out more liquor.

Hoseok and I drank too now that we had a place to sleep.

"We should all just have a big orgy," Namjoon suggested.

"Yes!" Hoseok yelled at the same time that Yoongi said, "Fuck no!"

Jimin giggled. "I wouldn't mind getting fucked by all of you right now. All of you taking turns. Using me to get off like the slut that I am."

We all got quiet and stared at him.

"Ha, ha, kidding," he said.

Jin covered his face. "Oh my god! Jimin, what the fuck?"

"The freaky always comes out eventually," Hoseok said.

Yoongi smiled at Jimin. "Did I ever tell you that you're so cute Jimin?" Yoongi said, making Jimin blush.

I had my mouth wide opened and my eyes widened. "We are not doing that," I said.

"Yea, I was just kidding," Jimin said.

"Oh, come on Tae, why would you deprive this cutie the chance to get fucked real good just like he wants to?" Namjoon asked.

I shuddered. "Oh god, please stop talking about having sex with him. He's mine."

Jimin smiled at me and sat on my lap. "I'm yours," he said as he gave me a peck on the lips.

"He can still be yours after we fuck him," Hoseok said.

I glared at him.

"Tae, I'm so horny right now," Jimin whispered in my ear. "You should take me to another room right now. Fuck me real good."

I shuddered and quickly stood up with Jimin's legs wrapped around my waist.

"He's sleepy. We're going to go sleep right now. Good night."

They all laughed and mocked us because they clearly knew where we were going. Only Jin protested that we better not use his room or be too loud.

We entered a random room that was upstairs, trying to be as far away from them as we could. The room looked abandoned. Probably Jin's parent's room.

I laid him down on the bed and he quickly turned over and arched his back. He stuck out his butt and wiggled it.

"Spank me, Tae! I've been so bad! Punish me for being such a fucking needy whore!"

I smiled as I lowered his pants and underwear. I groped his bare ass and smacked him with my hand.

He moaned as I spanked him again and again.

I looked in the closet and found what I was looking for.

A belt.

I hit him with more force and he cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Such a little slut Minie. Such a dirty little slut."

"Just for you Tae," he moaned and then yelped as I hit him again.

"Fuck!" he said.

I spanked a few more times and then turned him over.

"You wanted to get fucked baby? Well I'm gonna fuck you so hard my little slut."

Jimin smiled in anticipation.