12

Hoseok was surprisingly cheery as he came to pick us up.

"Thanks, Hobi, you're a life saver," Yoongi said to him as we got in his car.

"No problem," he said with a smile.

"I hope it wasn't too much of a bother," I said.

"No worries, I was done already."

"Done with what?" I asked. I didn't remember his plans.

Yoongi gave me a look. "Oh, great, now he's going to talk about it," he muttered under his breath.

"Done masturbating," he said with a bright smile. "It was amazing you guys! I found some really good porn and I got to take my time and honestly it was one of the best orgasms I've had. Well, I'm probably saying that since I haven't slept with another person in a while, but I gotta say, my hand did a great job today."

I grimaced. "God, why did I ask?"

Yoongi sighed. "You said we weren't going to talk about this anymore."

"No, I said I wasn't going to talk about me jerking off while you're asleep. This was different. It was just me," he said with his smile still glued to his face.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Yea, okay whatever. Thanks for coming for us. Glad you're happy, but don't want to hear any more details."

"Okay," he said, still smiling. He turned up the music and sang the whole way back to the dorm.

I just looked at Yoongi and laughed at his annoyed expression at Hoseok's loud singing.

When we got to the dorms, Hoseok talked with Yoongi for a bit and then he left us alone in the dorm.

I smiled at Yoongi. "So... we're alone."

Yoongi smiled back. "I convinced him to not come back for at least three hours."

I sat down on the bed and pulled Yoongi to my lap.

He put his hands against my chest and kissed my neck. "I think we've waited long enough, don't you?" he said softly.

I only nodded and put my hands through his blond hair. Our lips met, and we kissed passionately.

I put my hands in his small waist and suddenly all thoughts of Jungkook and Jimin were gone. The only thing my mind was thinking was about the warm body on me and his heavenly lips. I wanted to drown myself in his essence. I wanted to feel him moan for me and to know that I was responsible for his pleasure.

Yoongi moved his hips against mine and rubbed our bulges together. I took off his shirt and admired the pale skin. I kissed his chest as I laid Yoongi down on the bed and straddled him.

He was wearing too much clothing. I wanted his body bared to me. I unbuttoned his pants and slid them down his legs, leaving him in only his boxers.

"Why am I the only one getting undressed," he said. I smiled at him and stopped kissing him long enough for him to take off my shirt.

Our bodies kept on moving against each other. My hands found their way to the bulge in his boxers. He moaned as I touched him. I took off his boxers and took his dick in my mouth.

I loved the way that he tugged on my hair and moaned out my name.

I stopped only to ask him, "do you have condoms? And lube?"

He nodded. "Yea check the at the back of that bottom drawer."

For a second, I wasn't sure if Yoongi was okay with bottoming. I put some lube on my fingers and he didn't question it.

"Um, Yoongi? This is my first time. Not fully sure what to do. Like I get the basic idea, but I don't want to fuck up and hurt you."

He grabbed my hand and put my finger inside of him. He groaned. "I'll tell you if you do something wrong," he said.

I nodded and moved my finger around. One became two, and then three. His moans had me so fucking turned on. I wanted to be inside of him so badly.

For some stupid reason I was still wearing my pants. I quickly took them off, along with my boxers.

As I entered him I made sure to go slowly. His pretty face contorted into one of discomfort. I worried that I was already sucking at this, but soon I was fully inside him and after he adjusted his face relaxed.

I put my hands on his waist and took in all of his perfect features. Then I started to move.

He was so tight around me. It was unlike anything I've ever experienced before, and it exceeded all of my expectations. I did my best to go slowly until he moaned with pleasure. Then I thrusted into him at a faster pace.

His moans were heavenly. I felt powerful as he completely surrendered his body to me and allowed me to go as hard as I wanted. My grip on his waist tightened and I felt complete euphoria take over.

I felt so close. My hand stroked his dick and his moans only got louder and needier.

I held his body close to mine and kissed him.

When Yoongi orgasmed, the sound of his moans and the way his body reacted to the pleasure was enough for me to cum too.

Our heavy breathing was the only sound in the dorm. I pulled out of him and then held his body against mine. My fingers were back at his hair. His body was so warm and sweaty, and it was the hottest thing ever.

We didn't say anything. I didn't feel like we needed to. We just held each other and after a while we cleaned up and put our clothes back on.

When Hoseok got back we were watching a movie together, cuddled in his bed.

It was perfect, and at that I felt so happy to be in Yoongi's arms.

Then I got a text from Jimin reading:

Hey, Tae, I'm really sorry to bother you. If you're not busy would you mind coming back to our dorm? I really need a friend right now.

PretendingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara