5

It was Thursday morning, 10am, and I was sitting in Starbucks, waiting for Yoongi to get there. I was playing a game on my phone when Yoongi got there and sat across from me. 

"Hey," he said with a smile.

"Yoongi!" I said with a bright smile on my face, happy he was finally here.

"I'm still half asleep. I stayed up late working on an paper that was due today. Then today I get an email saying the deadline has been postponed until next week. So yea, fuck my life." He looked grumpy but in a cute way. "I need coffee like right now."

We got up and ordered. Yoongi got unsweetened black coffee, which I have no idea how that would be appetizing to anyone, and I got a vanilla bean frappe. Yoongi totally looked like he was judging my order but he didn't say anything.

While we waited for our drinks I looked at the pastries, eyeing the brownie. 

"You really have a sweet tooth, don't you?" Yoongi asked, breaking my trance with the brownie.

"What? Oh I was just looking."

Yoongi smirked. "We'll take a brownie as well," he said to the barista.

I smiled at him. "You're so cute," I said.

He jokingly rolled his eyes. "Shut up." Then in a voice so low, I almost didn't hear he said, "You're so cute."

As we drank our drinks and I happily ate my brownie, we kept on looking at each other's eyes. We talked about school and we asked some things to get to know each other. The whole time there seemed to be some secret communication going on with the looks we were giving each other. There was something about the way he bit his lips as he looked at me. My eyes were glued to his pretty lips.

"Tae," Yoongi said in a raised voice. "Did you hear what I said?"

I snapped out of my trance and looked up at him. "What?"

He smirked. "Too caught up in my lips huh?"

My eyes widened nervously. "Um," I didn't know what to say.

"You're so pretty Tae," Yoongi said. He reached his hand out and held mine. "What do you say we go back to my dorm for a bit before class starts.

I gulp and hesitate before responding. "I mean, I don't know Yoongi. I still haven't had been with anyone like that and I-"

"Look I'm not saying let's go back to my dorm and fuck. But I am most definitely saying we should go at least make out. I haven't kissed anyone in a while, and honestly I'm feeling deprived. And you look so inviting. So what do you say, huh pretty baby?"

Now it was him the one who was being straightforward. I liked that.

I didn't hesitate much before I answered, "okay."