6

I got out of my last class and went straight to my dorm, exhausted. Jimin wasn't there yet. Probably out with Jungkook somewhere. I wanted to talk to him when he got back so I laid in his bed so that he'd wake me up when he got here.

I drifted off to sleep pretty quickly. When Jimin woke me up I was in the middle of dreaming about a pretty boy and his pale hands touching my body. His little smirk and his cute pretty eyes. His blonde hair.

"Tae Tae," Jimin's bright smile was on him again as he cooed at me like if I was a baby. Seeing his blonde hair reminded me of Yoongi's hair and of the dream I just had.

"Hey," I said groggily.

"You slept in your jeans?" Jimin said, appalled.

I gave him a little smile. "And the world didn't end."

He quickly got up and got me my pajamas. "Tae, you must have been really tired. You love your pajamas."

I smiled at him as he handed it to me. I changed quickly. "I was. I had quite the exhausting morning."

Jimin gave me a knowing smile. "Kim Taehyung, you hooked up with Yoongi didn't you?"

I gave him a shocked looked. "What? No! That's not why I'm exhausted."

Jimin just laughed at me. "Aw, come on Tae, you can talk to me about it. Tell me how it went. How big was he? Are you sore?"

My eyes widened even further. "First of all, why do you assume that I was the bottom? Secondly, we didn't have sex. We just made out. That part was hot, but he had class and also we literally just went on one date, if you can even call it that."

Jimin still smiled in excitement. "Was he a good kisser? Tell me about it Tae! We haven't talked about guys like this since..." suddenly Jimin stopped talking.

We both knew what he was going to say.

We hadn't talked about guys since Jungkook.

Jimin's happy face slowly disappeared. I quickly spoke to get rid of his oncoming sadness. "It's okay Jimin." I pause for a second, waiting for his brightness to make its way back. "He's a great kisser," I say. "I left him a bunch of hickeys, and well you know how pale he is. I felt bad afterwards, they're so noticeable. I hope he doesn't mind." Jimin giggled at that.

He seemed happier the more I talked about Yoongi so I continued. "He is surprisingly submissive."

He raised his eyebrow at that. "Really? But he looks so intimidating."

"Well he can be. But he's also submissive."

Jimin smiled. "Wow, Yoongi breaking stereotypes about bottoms."

"Who said he was a bottom? Why are you so obsessed with who's getting it up the ass?"

At that Jimin laughed. "I don't know. Just curious," he said with his cute little smile on his face.

"Are you a bottom?"

Jimin's face reddened at the question. "Why are you asking me that?"

I scoffed. "I see, only like it when you're the one asking the questions."

"No, I just, um..."

I smiled at him. "I'm kidding Jimin. You don't have to tell me."

He smiled quickly went away as I whispered loud enough for him to hear. "We all know you're a bottom."

"Tae!" he said hitting me with the pillow.

I only giggled at his actions and wrapped my arms around him.